Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Ophidian Old Boys v East Side Hawks at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Is this a recruiting plea right out in the open of a match thread.........

The Wonders will stop at nothing to try and poach players.
SM was poached from us !!! like two weeks ago or something. I just miss a former wonder.

The Wonders don't poach we fry (idontknowwhatthismeans)

Holy shit! I just scored an early and not for reasons ANYONE would think!

Just rocked up to my last job (a seafood distribution plant) and the place is covered in cops. Walk in and find the plant manager and ask what’s going on….
He just said for me to go home…there had been an accident!!
One of the lads informed me, a filleter got the shits and stabbed another filleter twice. Through the hand and shoulder.
The amount of blood I could see from just the outside on the door… 🤢 would hate to think about what’s inside.

And I’m just wondering who gets to clean that shit up bc that’s not in my contract lol
Ah yes, my first reaction was a nooner ?, but carry on, and how did you fill in your arvo then ? and do you still get paid ?

Ah yes, my first reaction was a nooner ?, but carry on, and how did you fill in your arvo then ? and do you still get paid ?
Prinnie is making a fortune with her cooking side hustle in Sweet. Thriving after PhenomenalV1 went bankrupt.

Happy I Love You GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

Not if you put the onions on top of the sausage, matey. Until I can siphon more diocese funds to the OOBs we won't be in a position to meet any compensation claims for slippage.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings.

the things you never thought of.

1722424450139.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmmm, I'm being Mocked, by she that I let in the door,

1722425657886.png

And of course I did, even found a manly drill I've been wanting (I have a thing for Hitachi as well)

Sometimes you just need to grip a drill bit harder than you can with a hand tighten drill.

I figure only real men use corded drills, everyone else wants a battery, but I use them for hours at a time (wire brushing) and sometimes infrequently so not interested in a battery drill.

These are NOS, made in 2015, he has 10 minimum and hasn't sold one for at least a year.

Also a big manly 16mm chuck, which is hard to find nowadays, mostly little sissy 13mm or smaller.

1722426420758.png

So, has everyone here converted to battery ?
Just curious about things, probably think too much, but it's good to have something to do while the 'Mocker" is not here.

Hmmm, I'm being Mocked, by she that I let in the door,

View attachment 2064846

And of course I did, even found a manly drill I've been wanting (I have a thing for Hitachi as well)

Sometimes you just need to grip a drill bit harder than you can with a hand tighten drill.

I figure only real men use corded drills, everyone else wants a battery, but I use them for hours at a time (wire brushing) and sometimes infrequently so not interested in a battery drill.

These are NOS, made in 2015, he has 10 minimum and hasn't sold one for at least a year.

Also a big manly 16mm chuck, which is hard to find nowadays, mostly little sissy 13mm or smaller.

View attachment 2064850

Just curious about things, probably think too much, but it's good to have something to do while the 'Mocker" is not here.
Oh, and I think she is amused I bought a Anvil, which is why she phrased the question that way.

Last edited:
Everything I have is corded, but I bought a 10V Ozito cordless drill thing 15 years ago to use as a screwdriver in data centres when I was installing equipment in racks.

And a couple of years ago I needed to work on the car so bought an 18V Ozito drill because the elderly 10V one sucked arse and I didn't have any cash for good gear.

And when I met my squeeze I discovered she had the same drill so we could share batteries and do drilling and screwing (shut up DP) at the same time. And now the collection has expanded to a hedge trimmer because using a corded hedge trimmer is an absolute pain in the arse. And after shifting out of the factory and everything is in boxes stacked high in the garage, I bought an angle grinder because I couldn't find any of my three corded ones.

Sucks that I'm trapped in the Bunnings Ozito cheapass ecosystem, but there you are.

Everything I have is corded, but I bought a 10V Ozito cordless drill thing 15 years ago to use as a screwdriver in data centres when I was installing equipment in racks.

And a couple of years ago I needed to work on the car so bought an 18V Ozito drill because the elderly 10V one sucked arse and I didn't have any cash for good gear.

And when I met my squeeze I discovered she had the same drill so we could share batteries and do drilling and screwing (shut up DP) at the same time. And now the collection has expanded to a hedge trimmer because using a corded hedge trimmer is an absolute pain in the arse. And after shifting out of the factory and everything is in boxes stacked high in the garage, I bought an angle grinder because I couldn't find any of my three corded ones.

Sucks that I'm trapped in the Bunnings Ozito cheapass ecosystem, but there you are.
Yeah, I just search for the Hitachi, as they changed name to Hikoki about 6/8 years ago, and Japanese not China like the Hikoki- I just buy NOS, find a bit of ex-warehouse stock, but not that much now. same drill, saws, sanders etc you buy now, have found for $100-600 cheaper.

That one is $120, NOS in case,

'And when I met my squeeze I discovered she had the same drill so we could share batteries and do drilling and screwing (shut up DP)'

I'll shut up as well, mighty tempting thou. :)

'And when I met my squeeze I discovered she had the same drill so we could share batteries and do drilling and screwing (shut up DP)'

I'll shut up as well, mighty tempting thou. :)
Indeed. All it needs now is a "Leave it, Pugsley"...

st patricks day flag GIF

We’ll carry the flag until your return IBB
Ha ha ha very good mate.:laughv1: I just have this feeling that myself and the rest of the forwards, will cause absolute carnage on Sunday.

You have been forewarned Hawks! I've actually yet to celebrate a win against this lot as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Ophidian Old Boys v East Side Hawks at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back