Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Ophidian Old Boys v East Side Hawks at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Everything I have is corded, but I bought a 10V Ozito cordless drill thing 15 years ago to use as a screwdriver in data centres when I was installing equipment in racks.

And a couple of years ago I needed to work on the car so bought an 18V Ozito drill because the elderly 10V one sucked arse and I didn't have any cash for good gear.

And when I met my squeeze I discovered she had the same drill so we could share batteries and do drilling and screwing (shut up DP) at the same time. And now the collection has expanded to a hedge trimmer because using a corded hedge trimmer is an absolute pain in the arse. And after shifting out of the factory and everything is in boxes stacked high in the garage, I bought an angle grinder because I couldn't find any of my three corded ones.

Sucks that I'm trapped in the Bunnings Ozito cheapass ecosystem, but there you are.
Nothing better than waking up to drilling and screwing… carry on 😉

Morning East Side and OOBies!
Season 5 Hello GIF by Pee-wee Herman

Have a fab day all!

1722461917716.png

B: RU_ / Biggie / larrikin
HB: Zoops / eth-dog / SM
C: Loonerty / boncer34 / Callums_Guns
HF: por_please_ya / Itsmyshow / Giant Strides
F: haydo / Tarkyn_24 / Riviat
FOLL: Strigoi / PhenomenalV1 / TY24
INT: The Majestic / Shermy

Brilliant game by many last round especially last seasons sharp shooter TY24 who continued his red hot form with
27 disposals, 4 goals, 121 DT from the middle, with the OOB's playing a weaker ruck than previous seasons our
midfield should continue to dominate but as mentioned last week - 2 way running going to be key to taking
down last seasons premiers

He just said for me to go home…there had been an accident!!
One of the lads informed me, a filleter got the shits and stabbed another filleter twice. Through the hand and shoulder.
The amount of blood I could see from just the outside on the door… 🤢 would hate to think about what’s inside.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawks will get a good look at a premiership flag when we unfurl our season 37 flag before the game on Sunday.
What a celebration.

The Hawks should be honoured.

What a celebration.

Don't think the league gives a **** though, they don't play the OOB's Round.1 in a GF Replay in what was some pretty ordinary matches or even schedule this game as MOTR

What a celebration.

IMG_3817.jpeg
I just can’t get over how this captures the essence of a true ES Hawk!!!

Like the legs are uncanny for Callums_Guns …..wouldn’t you agree??
🔥🔥🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Ophidian Old Boys v East Side Hawks at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back