Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Gumbies FFC v Gold City Royals at The House of Gumby

What is Tarkyn_24’s legume of choice?

• Chickpeas

• Lentils

• Fava Beans

• Peanuts

• Adzuki Beans

• Appaloosa Beans

• None of these options are even real

• Who’s Tarkyn_24?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, after my recent mishap, I've decided to abandon my Olympic pole vaulting dream and focus on my puppetry of the penis career.
I must say, a very noble career choice Cadsky. Having to shower next to you in the change room after a game, I reckon if anyone can do it, you can. Don't forget to Spit on that thang

How?
His whole time there has been excellent.
What do they want him to do, walk on water or something.
Win a gf would be nice. Making them is great and all but looking like fools on the biggest stage sucks. Losing three gf's does tend to wear thin eventually and this season is on the verge of being the biggest wasted season in the history of the club. Anyway, I'm not pro sack horse, but it does seem like he's had plenty of time and opportunity to produce a premiership and ultimately fall short. I think it's time he hands the reigns over.

So Olympic pole vaulting is out for you?
Unfortunately all Olympic sports are out for me unless I can somehow take over the running of some shitty niche sport that will have an automatic spot as home nation do Brisbane (I'm looking at you Handball) and select myself controversially.

I can't believe you could mention our friends at EgyptAir and not mention their cRaZy low prices! Or the fact their customer service ensures every customer feels just like a pharoah! Or their impeccable safety record (ignoring those planes that were shot down and the 5 attempted hijackings last financial year).

EgyptAir: Just like flying in a golden sarcophagus!
It’s the only airline I choose for all my Pharaonic needs

Win a gf would be nice. Making them is great and all but looking like fools on the biggest stage sucks. Losing three gf's does tend to wear thin eventually and this season is on the verge of being the biggest wasted season in the history of the club. Anyway, I'm not pro sack horse, but it does seem like he's had plenty of time and opportunity to produce a premiership and ultimately fall short. I think it's time he hands the reigns over.
He won a premiership and 4 grand finals
Finals every year (bar like 3)
That is build a statue not sack the coach material.
Spoiled by success.
Have they forgot the 80 years before they brole through in 2005.
Premierships are very hard to win.
Those calling for his head deserve to follow a shit team for the rest of their lives.

Yeah I didn't bite to that thread. People have been calling for him to be sacked for years, last week's performance was just the game they've been waiting for to justify it.
Ive tipped you guys this week

How come WA has all these amazing flavours of milk that I don't have.
Oak did a random crossover and made redskins milk, that was great.
Obviously that was before Nestle pretended to go woke and rebrand to something else hoping people wouldn't notice those redskins were probably.manufactured by an unpaid 11 year old with machines likely to rip your arm off. They really are evil geniuses at Nestle.
Nowhere in the world on a per capita basis (and it's not even close), drinks more flavoured milk than WA and SA. Hence why we have a wide array of quality brands and flavours. Both states also know that Oak is comparable in taste to the smell of car wash fluid hence why it keeps experimenting with flavours.

Unfortunately all Olympic sports are out for me unless I can somehow take over the running of some shitty niche sport that will have an automatic spot as home nation do Brisbane (I'm looking at you Handball) and select myself controversially.
Men's K4 500m have just won a silver medal.

Is this another to add to the Penrith medal count?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He won a premiership and 4 grand finals
Finals every year (bar like 3)
That is build a statue not sack the coach material.
Spoiled by success.
Have they forgot the 80 years before they brole through in 2005.
Premierships are very hard to win.
Those calling for his head deserve to follow a shit team for the rest of their lives.
Personally I don't count 2012 as horse's success since that was a premiership list handed to him. What's he's built himself he's not been able to take to all the way. Being humiliated thrice is frustrating.

Personally I don't count 2012 as horse's success since that was a premiership list handed to him. What's he's built himself he's not been able to take to all the way. Being humiliated thrice is frustrating.
I’ve never been in the pro-sack Horse camp but for the first time recently I can at least see where they’re coming from.

Conversely I actually don’t think this will end up being a wasted season though. Reckon we start a resurgence tomorrow night.

Men's K4 500m have just won a silver medal.

Is this another to add to the Penrith medal count?
Don't think so. We have some kayak teams, but don't think they're ours. If they are we'll know soon.
We try to claim Matt Wearne. Long bow. His family is a very well known family own aot business and property.. His dad left Penrith in the late 90s,
We have a few cyclists that are medal chances

I’ve never been in the pro-sack Horse camp but for the first time recently I can at least see where they’re coming from.

Conversely I actually don’t think this will end up being a wasted season though. Reckon we start a resurgence tomorrow night.
I hope you're right.

Don't think so. We have some kayak teams, but don't think they're ours. If they are we'll know soon.
We try to claim Matt Wearne. Long bow. His family is a very well known family own aot business and property.. His dad left Penrith in the late 90s,
We have a few cyclists that are medal chances
Knew you wouldn't disappoint!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Gumbies FFC v Gold City Royals at The House of Gumby

Back