Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Gumbies FFC v Gold City Royals at The House of Gumby

What is Tarkyn_24’s legume of choice?

• Chickpeas

• Lentils

• Fava Beans

• Peanuts

• Adzuki Beans

• Appaloosa Beans

• None of these options are even real

• Who’s Tarkyn_24?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't think so. We have some kayak teams, but don't think they're ours. If they are we'll know soon.
We try to claim Matt Wearne. Long bow. His family is a very well known family own aot business and property.. His dad left Penrith in the late 90s,
We have a few cyclists that are medal chances
Jess Fox just been voted to the IOC as an athletes representative with 1600 votes. One of four and a huge honour!

Vaucluse?
Penrith is the Vaucluse of the West.
But instead of Billionaire media magnates fighting in the streets we have millionaire builders fighting in pubs.
Virtually the same, just.less w***ers in Penrith.

Personally I don't count 2012 as horse's success since that was a premiership list handed to him. What's he's built himself he's not been able to take to all the way. Being humiliated thrice is frustrating.
I’ve never been in the pro-sack Horse camp but for the first time recently I can at least see where they’re coming from.

Conversely I actually don’t think this will end up being a wasted season though. Reckon we start a resurgence tomorrow night.
You guys have lost perspective.
Sometimes you don't know what you have till it's gone.
Richmond of the 80's and Carlton the late 90's thought they should win every year and got sack happy and than did nothing for the best part of 40 years.
Reminder, you are still first.
You guys need a dose of what it's like to be a normal team for a few decades rather than the being good every year deal you've had for the best part of 30 years.

Penrith is the Vaucluse of the West.
But instead of Billionaire media magnates fighting in the streets we have millionaire builders fighting in pubs.
Virtually the same, just.less w***ers in Penrith.
So Mindarie really 🤷‍♂️

Personally I don't count 2012 as horse's success since that was a premiership list handed to him. What's he's built himself he's not been able to take to all the way. Being humiliated thrice is frustrating.
Supporters are so greedy.

Collingwood have been in a similar situation for a while. Sure, should we have maybe one a flag or two more over the last 20 years? Maybe. But we've had so many memorable, successful finals that we should be able to appreciate all the enjoyable nights we've had. Obviously not ignoring how remarkably painful grand final losses are.

Sydney - Four grand finals in 12 years. Six in 19. Maybe five in 13.

Edit: Ahh stupid Goose. Always beating me to everything.

I mildly prefer it to Emu Export.
Both suck .
Need to go boutique in WA

I've decided I may just put the beers on hold for the next couple of days and make the most of this instead:

The WA Distillers Takeover Fremantle Markets is a vibrant and engaging event that celebrates the artistry and craftsmanship of Western Australian distillers. Held at the iconic Fremantle Markets, this event offers attendees the opportunity to explore and taste a diverse range of locally produced spirits. Through tasting sessions, masterclasses, and interactive experiences, visitors can delve into the world of Western Australian distilleries, learn about the distillation process, and enjoy the unique flavours and aromas of locally crafted spirits.

Belgian beer Cafe in the city

View attachment 2072543

I've walked past that place a few times - may have to stop in

It would also likely make a couple of fellow Geelong fans jealous - our pre-match meet ups in Melbourne were held in venues focusing more on European beers

Supporters are so greedy.

Collingwood have been in a similar situation for a while. Sure, should we have maybe one a flag or two more over the last 20 years? Maybe. But we've had so many memorable, successful finals that we should be able to appreciate all the enjoyable nights we've had. Obviously not ignoring how remarkably painful grand final losses are.

Sydney - Four grand finals in 12 years. Six in 19. Maybe five in 13.

Edit: Ahh stupid Goose. Always beating me to everything.
It's soo true though.
St Kilda haven't won in 60 years and counting. Bulldogs had a similar wait.
They are so hard to win

Pretty much.
I was looking at buying a place there 2 year ago, wish I.did they are selling for 50% more at the moment.
I’d be a multi billionaire at hindsight property portfolio :(

Shermy - I hope you sue this campaigner for copyright infringement.
Season 2 Lawyer GIF by Martin

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How is this thread already 17 pages?

In before someone responds with: 'Because people keep asking dumb questions like this.'

I'll see myself out.

In before someone responds with: 'Because people keep asking dumb questions like this.'

I'll see myself out.
Don't look at the old boys thread

I'll see myself out.
Because these are two of the best teams in the league. Each are capable of having good banter and conversation without resorting to spam tactics or personal insults.

Because these are two of the best teams in the league. Each are capable of having good banter and conversation without resorting to spam tactics or personal insults.
Speak for yourself. I insult myself on a daily basis

Wow you guys are really ni... wait a minute, I see what you're doing there. Not born yesterday champ. Yeah, I went there. Game on.

Edit: A Dockers fan eh? Maybe you're ok after all. What do you think of Banfield?

Wow you guys are really ni... wait a minute, I see what you're doing there. Not born yesterday champ. Yeah, I went there. Game on.

Edit: A Dockers fan eh? Maybe you're ok after all. What do you think of Banfield?
Champed!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Gumbies FFC v Gold City Royals at The House of Gumby

Back