Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at The Underground Stadium MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

Ya far too nice mate…

This is where you say….

**** OFF CHEESE DICK

Apologies but I tried to put that as politically and socially correct as possible!

Anyway…. On that note!

It’s ladies night!

Sorry Raz that you are in a team of crusty old fools… except philreich ….hes a ****ing exception!

The rest of you asses…. I hope we thump you miserable bastards on Sunday!

[B]We tried to give you some guidance ... BUT you chose to take directions from the opposition instead”[/B]

How was this guidance given????
Would love to see those emails….bet it’s full of a caring and nurturing support to a new Rookie, I’m sure! 🫂

giphy.gif
Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

Ya far too nice mate…

This is where you say….

**** OFF CHEESE DICK

Apologies but I tried to put that as politically and socially correct as possible!

Anyway…. On that note!

It’s ladies night!

Sorry Raz that you are in a team of crusty old fools… except philreich ….hes a ****ing exception!

The rest of you asses…. I hope we thump you miserable bastards on Sunday!

[B]We tried to give you some guidance ... BUT you chose to take directions from the opposition instead”[/B]

How was this guidance given????
Would love to see those emails….bet it’s full of a caring and nurturing support to a new Rookie, I’m sure! 🫂
Shuush, you've exceeded your limit of 159 posts per day

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We tried to give you some guidance ... BUT you chose to take directions from the opposition instead
You have got the most enthusiastic rookie l have seen for awhile, the rats with some Raz A Dazzle are like a whole new team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at The Underground Stadium MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

Back