Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at The Underground Stadium MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, Manic has been ripping it up and still more improvement to come
Good on you mate, become a star rookie then come to us if you want to win premierships :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Despite being banned from the thread for 3 days, our mate Pickitt is guaranteed a podium finish. Geez he can talk........
Yeah but he gets lost after one or two words.

God your fussy
giphy.gif

We tried to give you some guidance ... BUT you chose to take directions from the opposition instead

Shall i post the PMs. i got.

All they wanted to me to cut back my SPAMMING as my TEAMmates called it.

So i listened and ensured my posts were focused on QOOTY , banter and interactions and not SPAMMING despite what others did.

So tell me how i didnt listen. GO read my posts 90% are replys to others. THe only SPAM was when pikit came in and i showed how easy it is to actually SPAM

I get support on the THREAD and in PMs from the opposition and other TEAMS.

SAdly it seems my OWN team currently are not happy with my posting NUMBERs not the quality of my posts.

I not sure why this is so. WHAT does post count have to do with anything

So many people in here like and appreciate my posts. But sadly i dont get as many likes from my own team.

You dont like me after i didint reduce my post numbers to a level you suggested MAX 20 per day.

Even the MODs told me i can BANTER and INTERACT just dont do obvious SPAMMING

but no i not going away. i enjoy the interactions. I just not sure why post numbers are so important to you and my teammates .

OBBs have supported me continuously about the attacks i got. they stood up agaisnt PIKIT when he tried to ruin the thread

So i am sorry you feel the way you do. Truly i am . But as long as I am liked so much by the oppostion then i see no reason to lower my post count

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at The Underground Stadium MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

Back