Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at The Underground Stadium MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

The moral of the story here mate, is that success seems to follow you everywhere.:D
When it comes to luck, if it was raining female movie stars, Robertio would catch peak Julia Roberts in her birthday suit

I have a feeling i'll be seeing that a fair few times whenever we play your mob next.:laughv1:
Not just the next time we play. I'm very good at flogging a dead horse

Hoos and I are ready. Just say the word.
I've been reading too much twitter, I read that as "Hoes and I are ready" and was about to comment on the choice of womenfolk in your posse.

Now I feel robbed of a great opportunity for dazzling you all with my wit.

Damn. Carry on.

Not just the next time we play. I'm very good at flogging a dead horse
To be fair there's probably more life in a dead horse than in some of your team.;)

Finally some good discussion and banter.

Who the **** thought of the stupid name for a team - Titans? so lame.

It’s like being the ‘Roys’ like what mascot is a Roy?

OTP gets it!

Use here is largely a political sop to our Midwest corn farmers, and E10 is Federally mandated.
Some years ago I did a little bit of research into the use of silicone oils in high vacuum, extreme temperature environments. Didn't get far before the money ran out and the remaining gear gathered dust for eight years before scrapping it.

Manildra, a big grower / buyer over here, tried to get that mandate in Aussie too and were told to piss off. They'd have made billions cornering the market if it had gone through.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some years ago I did a little bit of research into the use of silicone oils in high vacuum, extreme temperature environments. Didn't get far before the money ran out and the remaining gear gathered dust for eight years before scrapping it.

Manildra, a big grower / buyer over here, tried to get that mandate in Aussie too and were told to piss off. They'd have made billions cornering the market if it had gone through.
does anyone live in high vacuum places.

the Rats will rise again like a Phoenix

once we solve the leadership question

View attachment 2072994
What leadership question? We're currently riding the wave of a season high winning streak of 1 in a row - a streak we plan to double on Sunday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at The Underground Stadium MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

Back