Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at The Underground Stadium MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

The Underground stadium???

View attachment 2070168

Okay! I’m going IN….

Rona Hazmat GIF by KING OF THE ROAD
Brilliant

This is most deserving of MOTR status.

They might as well not even bother with the other match threads this week.
Not to self don't tag a certain captain of the Royals in and call him Mr Bean.

We don't want him bombarding the OOB's leadership group with pm's giving out about me.:laughv1:

View attachment 2070119View attachment 2070120

The State Of Play

Season 38 is off and running and quite frankly it's far too early to try to make this seem more exciting. I did notice Tarks equalled a goal record I also have which means we are now brothers so put that as a thing.

In what may be the weirdest MOTR nomination we've seen the Rats host the Old Boys who are still hanging back in last years grand final thread. They were dominated severely last week and have the dishonour hanging over them of being defeated off the boot of one man. No such problems with the Rats though, they are coming off a dominant performance against the Furies and looking to shore up with win number 2. One thing we know though is the old Boys like to take a bit of time to recover from premierships so expect anything from this game within the realms of the sim. Will probably be a fair match thread too.

Captains please note Team Sheets are due by 11:59pm AWST Thursday
IMG_7692.jpeg
Using damicky to catch his teammates? Oh what a conniving plan!

This is most deserving of MOTR status.

They might as well not even bother with the other match threads this week.

Damn right! Welcome back, long time no see

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh boy.

This has to be worse than saying Bloody Mary into a mirror 3 times.
It’s the equivalent of saying beetlejuice 3 times though

It’s the equivalent of saying beetlejuice 3 times though
Jesus between you and that other fella, it looks like the Rats are letting anyone in now.:laughv1:

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at The Underground Stadium MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

Back