Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at The Underground Stadium MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

I still haven’t learnt to fly yet . I just run in circle double jump a lot . Hopefully my team mates see me this week and pass the ball
Ant Bear hasn't passed the qooty in his life!

I was just thinking your wing to body size ratio didn't look efficient

still your only a rookie and will grow over the season

I myself was only 85kg when I started in the SWEET S25 and now after a healthy roid program and plenty of Guinness sit a comfortable 245kg of Love Muscle

View attachment 2070246

Everytime I see this man he has a new vein

Fanning The Daily Show GIF by CTV Comedy Channel

What a gorgeous sight!

Alright Raz, what do you have on your toast, how do you have your coffee and what stretches are we doing? It’s uh, for a survey. Yep, a survey.
I love surveys

Toast is usually jam strawberry or raspberry , sometimes Vegemite or peanutbutter

Coffee always strong and milk no sugar

Stretches I start with neck stretches , then my arms then my legs

Thanks

Sorry only quoting the sim text it said Goal . I will try and get a Qooty translater
After a week with the Old boys we will get your qooty speak sorted :thumbsu:

Toast first with my coffee . Then some warm up stretches
With regards to coffee i've tried other brands but the original Nescafé Gold Blend is still number one for me.

I love surveys

Toast is usually jam strawberry or raspberry , sometimes Vegemite or peanutbutter

Thanks

Three correct answers there Raz. The other acceptable options were eggs, T2B avocado or bare raw-dogging it with butter.

Double shot with milk is also the correct answer!

Three correct answers there Raz. The other acceptable options were eggs, T2B avocado or bare raw-dogging it with butter.

Double shot with milk is also the correct answer!
I’m not a yuppie with Lycra so I don’t do avocado on toast .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With regards to coffee i've tried other brands but the original Nescafé Gold Blend is still number one for me.

You need yourself a proper coffee machine IBB - game changer I promise. Helps me get up at 4am daily for Turbos workouts he makes me do

I love surveys

Stretches I start with neck stretches , then my arms then my legs

Thanks
When the Rats play next at Spotswood I will ensure the Chef makes a new pot of strawberry jam for you.
Just make sure you wear appropriate attire, at Spotswood our breakfasts are very formal.

dinning in night (2).png

What a gorgeous sight!

Alright Raz, what do you have on your toast, how do you have your coffee and what stretches are we doing? It’s uh, for a survey. Yep, a survey.
I never got asked this survey??
🙄

I could never understand at work why people would go and pay $6 for a cup of coffee when we got nescafe for free

I guess I am just not a coffee snob

When the Rats play next at Spotswood I will ensure the Chef makes a new pot of strawberry jam for you.
Just make sure you wear appropriate attire, at Spotswood our breakfasts are very formal.

View attachment 2070261
The gentleman at the very front to the left sitting opposite the table from Robertio, kind of looks like Ian Anderson from the band Jethro Tull.:laughv1:

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at The Underground Stadium MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

Back