Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at The Underground Stadium MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

I could never understand at work why people would go and pay $6 for a cup of coffee when we got nescafe for free

I guess I am just not a coffee snob
f11 coffee.jpeg

Each of the lunchrooms at work has one of these $4000 machines. Makes awesome coffee.

People go into the canteen and stand and wait and pay to have one made. Literally 6m from one of the above, on the other side of the room. Weird.

I have cheap taste it seems, also lucky in that regard

I'm enjoying Coles Organic freeze dried - not sure what they mean by organic thou, isn't all coffee grown ?

Grown with less/no harmful fertilisers etc etc

And WTF ? was only down the rabbit hole for a short time,

Got sucked in to buying another tool cause it had free postage and none available near me.

Returned and double the posts-**** me
Kenan Thompson Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

He should be in the backline.
I tried that in my first season as skipper.

The death threats and flaming bags of dog turds left on my doorstep were a bit much.

And WTF ? was only down the rabbit hole for a short time,

Got sucked in to buying another tool cause it had free postage and none available near me.

Returned and double the posts-**** me
Kenan Thompson Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

You entered a match thread with DP and Raz and are surprised by that?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m trying to keep it above board but ****…. It’s you hey!

Drilling! Screwing and now polishing!

Leave it alone 🙄
shiny knob.jpg

Leave it alone yourself. You're just jealous of my highly polished knobs.

Takes lots of practice and not a little skill.

Hi All, besides this being my match thread, my main reason for coming here is to find out how serial_thrilla will expose the Swamprats for doing something wrong this week.

Holy sheepdip! I go eat dinner, and you people cough up a match thread and SEVEN pages already!

No wonder I can never get post #2 around here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at The Underground Stadium MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

Back