Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at The Underground Stadium MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow - that escalated quickly:

Our thread: 191 posts
Other 5 threads combined: 105 posts
It's their world. We're only living in it.
DP is my mentor . I can only dream of being near her ability
you're right seth meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers're right seth meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers
However in my defence, Raz wasn't around when I entered the rabbit hole.
I pity the Old Boys and Rat players who go on line this afternoon for the first time to check in on the match thread

View attachment 2070313
To summarize - your surprised ?

This is most deserving of MOTR status.

They might as well not even bother with the other match threads this week.
Highly appropriate that the grand final rematch thread begins on the same day as the announcement of 2 of the game's greats in Martin and Hawkins.

Highly appropriate that the grand final rematch thread begins on the same day as the announcement of 2 of the game's greats in Martin and Hawkins.
Yep, some absolute greats retiring.

At least Hinkley is sticking around.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ACCESS LEVELS
INNER SANCTUM

Inner Sanctum Member.jpg

For those special teams who currently have shown support continuously for the Old Boys and helped maintain the lofty standards demanded by Spotswood. These exclusive teams deserve something special for their support so will receive access to premium match day offerings at every Spotswood’s game including attendance at the Chancellors after game celebration function, invite and premier seating at the Old Boys Best and Fairest function with full catering and bar as well as enjoying exclusive off-field opportunities and inner sanctum experiences from the club throughout the season.
Clubs with Inner Sanctum Access: West Coast Wonders / Baghdad Bombers / Sin City Swamprats

The Grinch Smile GIF by Peacock

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at The Underground Stadium MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

Back