Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at The Underground Stadium MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

ACCESS LEVELS
INNER SANCTUM

Inner Sanctum Member.jpg

For those special teams who currently have shown support continuously for the Old Boys and helped maintain the lofty standards demanded by Spotswood. These exclusive teams deserve something special for their support so will receive access to premium match day offerings at every Spotswood’s game including attendance at the Chancellors after game celebration function, invite and premier seating at the Old Boys Best and Fairest function with full catering and bar as well as enjoying exclusive off-field opportunities and inner sanctum experiences from the club throughout the season.
Clubs with Inner Sanctum Access: West Coast Wonders / Baghdad Bombers / Sin City Swamprats

The Grinch Smile GIF by Peacock
Woah woah woah!

Back in your cereal box you!

Bit of respect for Raz please - I'll have you know that this rookie has never played in a game where he hasn't kicked at least 1 goal.
Take your own advice champ.

Plenty of respect for Raz 🫶🏻🫶🏻

Bit of respect for Raz please - I'll have you know that this rookie has never played in a game where he hasn't kicked at least 1 goal.

Way to jinx the poor lad

ACCESS LEVELS
INNER SANCTUM

Inner Sanctum Member.jpg

For those special teams who currently have shown support continuously for the Old Boys and helped maintain the lofty standards demanded by Spotswood. These exclusive teams deserve something special for their support so will receive access to premium match day offerings at every Spotswood’s game including attendance at the Chancellors after game celebration function, invite and premier seating at the Old Boys Best and Fairest function with full catering and bar as well as enjoying exclusive off-field opportunities and inner sanctum experiences from the club throughout the season.
Clubs with Inner Sanctum Access: West Coast Wonders / Baghdad Bombers / Sin City Swamprats

I know you think you have found a loophole but I’m pretty sure there’s a serial pest clause in there somewhere*

*quick someone make one

I was just thinking your wing to body size ratio didn't look efficient

still your only a rookie and will grow over the season

I myself was only 85kg when I started in the SWEET S25 and now after a healthy roid program and plenty of Guinness sit a comfortable 245kg of Love Muscle

View attachment 2070246
I find it fascinating that you got to 245kgs, and then stopped gaining weight - what's your secret?

I'm in the Inner Sanctum now, rifling through all your secrets. Mwhahaha.

While you’re there, can you tell me the pin to Robertio locker? It’s uh, just for educational purposes.

Not looking for evidence to bribe myself out of the back line

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know you think you have found a loophole but I’m pretty sure there’s a serial pest clause in there somewhere*

*quick someone make one
Clause #438

Serial pests are limited but not excluded from inner sanctums unless written authority has been given 48 hours prior….

Whoops! There’s ya loop hole ****er.

You failed to give a satisfactory notice!!

When the Rats play next at Spotswood I will ensure the Chef makes a new pot of strawberry jam for you.
Just make sure you wear appropriate attire, at Spotswood our breakfasts are very formal.

View attachment 2070261
Sucked in to whoever has to do the washing up afterwards.......

While you’re there, can you tell me the pin to Robertio locker? It’s uh, just for educational purposes.

Not looking for evidence to bribe myself out of the back line
My 4th season here and i still haven't found my locker

giphy.gif

I tried that after I last had baked beans, and farted in damicky's face. The look on his face was priceless!!!!!
Oh you really know how to turn the ladies on don’t you!

hungry texas am GIF by Texas A&M University

ACCESS LEVELS
INNER SANCTUM

Inner Sanctum Member.jpg

You sneaky bastard

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at The Underground Stadium MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

Back