Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at The Underground Stadium MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

I know you think you have found a loophole but I’m pretty sure there’s a serial pest clause in there somewhere*

*quick someone make one

Clause #438

Serial pests are limited but not excluded from inner sanctums unless written authority has been given 48 hours prior….

Whoops! There’s ya loop hole ****er.

You failed to give a satisfactory notice!!
Now, now. It shouldn't surprise you that I have screenshots of the OOBs rules at the start of the week. No backsies.

Interchange? I'm BACK.

I am the Headless of the OOBS, and extremely proud to be so,.
Headless we have a new applicant!
School Fish GIF by Monterey Bay Aquarium

yeds i had to leave early and LET the PRINCESS get top reards.

As the rookie and not playing it woulnd not look good
There's no rule against it mate, after all we are here to banter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Listening to the radio this morning - the breakfast announcer was talking about the world's richest man (I forget his name), and he said that if this guy were to spend $1 million per day, it'd take him 544 years to go broke!!! Meanwhile, us mere mortals have to decide if we can afford a coffee from Maccas :).

Listening to the radio this morning - the breakfast announcer was talking about the world's richest man (I forget his name), and he said that if this guy were to spend $1 million per day, it'd take him 544 years to go broke!!! Meanwhile, us mere mortals have to decide if we can afford a coffee from Maccas :).
I PROMISE to not spend my $1million every day as i dont want to go broke.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at The Underground Stadium MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

Back