Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at The Underground Stadium MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

a little too wedgie style... I do prefer English chips View attachment 2070463
picky prude GIF

what did we learn today ?

I can do with more learning

hopefully it gets me to a better postion on the field
From what I have seen of your posting Raz and the fact you carry the team in the match thread, my recommendation for you is to ask your Captain if you can play Ruck, a position right in the middle of all the action!

To quote the Edge; "To all the Rucks out there - You are the true heart and soul of your Qooty team. May you Ruck with purpose, and your Rucking stay true."

From what I have seen of your posting Raz and the fact you carry the team in the match thread, my recommendation for you is to ask your Captain if you can play Ruck, a position right in the middle of all the action!

To quote the Edge; "To all the Rucks out there - You are the true heart and soul of your Qooty team. May you Ruck with purpose, and your Rucking stay true."
Does the sim let the ruck kick Qooty goals too ?

I jsut love to kick Qootys

Rucks can kick goals … BUT they can’t take marks

Mobbs wont allow it

Rucks kick qoals, the only thing you don't do is mark the qooty, that is a sin for a ruck to do. If the qooty is coming down you smash it, never mark it!

Rucks also have their own media and award that you can be part of as well,

Rucks kick qoals, the only thing you don't do is mark the qooty, that is a sin for a ruck to do. If the qooty is coming down you smash it, never mark it!

Rucks also have their own media and award that you can be part of as well,
MAybe i should start a FOrward Pockets AWARD..

The best FP in the game with an average of 1.3 possessions per game and total of 5 goals for the season

Was a big improvement in My life when I learnt to STFU when a female asked a loaded question about her appearance- can't win no matter what you say.
yes do not answer the queastion

"DARLING do i look fat in this" with the answer " You look fat in everything "

The truth should not be share sometines i am informed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmmm, pretty sure that's not what you've been telling Bono.

now i remember who was knocking on my window at 4am this morning
Was that 4am? Whoops! Sorry!

Maybe you should go back to sleep and catch up on what you have missed 🤷🏼‍♀️

The best FP in the game with an average of 1.3 possessions per game and total of 5 goals for the season
200w.gif

Its Qoals................

Bono can't ruck, but he did kick 2 Qoals on Sunday, not bad considering he spent most of the game on the bench
I blame it on the time he went to Thailand and came back with his bovine bride

U2tigers hasn't rucked hard or with the same enthusiasm since

Bono can't ruck, but he did kick 2 Qoals on Sunday, not bad considering he spent most of the game on the bench
The qumpires must have felt sorry for him.

Rookies doing media should always be encouraged,
its a great way to get your name out there and show the SFA another side of you

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at The Underground Stadium MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

Back