Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at The Underground Stadium MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

Well! Ya gotta give em +5 points for balls!

And another -5 for being mean!

So currently FreoGirl is on 0

🤷🏼‍♀️
this is the same person who reached out for support on the Freo board, which I gave him in spades, and then he turns on me?!?

I don't suffer fools gladly

disappear GIF

I just forgot I left the bath running!

this is the same person who reached out for support on the Freo board, which I gave him in spades, and then he turns on me?!?

I don't suffer fools gladly
did anyone see me turn on anyone. I was just affirming that BF is mostly full of posts that are meaningless.

I did not say all posts nor assert that Freogirl herselfs posts were bad, She jsut questioned the 500 posts

AS usual i am not known for making freinds even when i do appreciate all the support i received with out which i would not be on BF at all

But i reaffirm my statement. I think most Posts (especislly mine) are meaningless and meant to be meaningless.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1722930797519.png
So this week in the LG meeting Tigerturbulance said "Ding you were a Fred medalist at the Swampies and we need a win. From someone who has lived in the Underground feed us some insights."

Happy to oblige Turbo and my fellow OOBs. Let me unpack a few things about the Swampies.

First off they have a weird taste in snacks.
1722931116957.jpeg

You'd cringe if you ever saw jackster83 barefoot.
1722931229908.jpeg

spookism wasn't the brightest tool in the shed designing the Underground
1722931421594.jpeg

You'd think philreich of all people would get a joke.
1722931479138.jpeg

Though their car wash is the best in Sweet. Highly recommend.
1722931548166.jpeg

I like this FreoGirl character. I'm not quite sure how she slipped through the cracks of my scouring of the Freo board when I was recruiting at the Dragons.
I just saw a post from you on the injury thread and was getting aroused by your avi ;)

So this week in the LG meeting Tigerturbulance said "Ding you were a Fred medalist at the Swampies and we need a win. From someone who has lived in the Underground feed us some insights."

Happy to oblige Turbo and my fellow OOBs. Let me unpack a few things about the Swampies.

First off they have a weird taste in snacks.
View attachment 2070612

You'd cringe if you ever saw jackster83 barefoot.
View attachment 2070617

spookism wasn't the brightest tool in the shed designing the Underground
View attachment 2070629

You'd think philreich of all people would get a joke.
View attachment 2070630

Though their car wash is the best in Sweet. Highly recommend.
View attachment 2070632
Ahh yes our training days.

Wax on Wax off.

Now to catch that fly

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at The Underground Stadium MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

Back