Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at The Underground Stadium MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh sorry. Have you not meet me? I don’t know how to find things here unless it slaps me in the face or I get tagged!

So do yourself a favour and go get those numbers so you can either gloat or do whatever it is you are doing???

I’m eating dinner 😜
and I'm off to have a shower to think about some of the things I'm not allowed to talk about ;)

Hi Rats i see that the OOB's great arch nemesis serial_thrilla is with you now.

By the time that lad is through with you you'll have every nook and cranny, and every bylaw and regulation in the Sweet FA rule book learned off by heart.:laughv1:
ohh no wonder he has been such a control freak ;)

ohh no wonder he has been such a control freak ;)
Omg right! I bet he’s even breathing easier with looser duds on!!

Crutch rot is bloody awful!!

yes do not answer the queastion

"DARLING do i look fat in this" with the answer " You look fat in everything "

The truth should not be share sometines i am informed
Wife: Dear, I'm just about to drop off some of my old clothes to one of those charity bins.

Husband: Darling - if the recipient is able to fit into your clothes, I don't think they need charity.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why tacos? It that code for something?
it wasn't, but it could be lol

it's Taco Tuesday!!

Taco Bell Tacos GIF by Shaking Food GIFs

Oh sorry. Have you not meet me? I don’t know how to find things here unless it slaps me in the face or I get tagged!

So do yourself a favour and go get those numbers so you can either gloat or do whatever it is you are doing???

I’m eating dinner 😜
umm not glaoting. i sggesting it is your inspiration that lifts me up

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at The Underground Stadium MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

Back