Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at The Underground Stadium MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

ohhhh no..is that coriander??????
No Way Football GIF by UEFA
Yes. Love love love the shit. I eat coriander just by itself. I eat a bunch a week at least.

Tastes good crushed down with garlic, salt, pepper and shoved on a med/rare cooked steak 👍🏻

Last edited:

laast week i could not find many to respond to .

This week lots of people are here ..

It is great to get outside in front of a packed stadium
Some threads and teams aren’t huge posters for that matter… enjoy the threads that do but don’t let it bother you the thread that don’t!

Wait till your in a thread full of ****wits… this is not it btw lol

Some threads and teams aren’t huge posters for that matter… enjoy the threads that do but don’t let it bother you the thread that don’t!

Wait till your in a thread full of ****wits… this is not it btw lol
ill just leave if it dies.

I got my PM box full of such nice people

LOL jsut kidding .

Speaking of coriander... had one (count 'em - 1!) coriander sprout in the garden. Nurtured it, watered it, kept the snails away... months later had this lovely little clump of coriander.

Needed some for dinner, went out, grabbed a few stems... it was ****ing broad leaf parsley.

Haven't been so disappointed in a long time.

Speaking of coriander... had one (count 'em - 1!) coriander sprout in the garden. Nurtured it, watered it, kept the snails away... months later had this lovely little clump of coriander.

Needed some for dinner, went out, grabbed a few stems... it was ****ing broad leaf parsley.

you guys are so talented. If iwant Coriander it comes in a little bottle alreasdy crunched up .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is so funny bc it’s so easy to do lol

you guys are so talented. If iwant Coriander it comes in a little bottle alreasdy crunched up .
Flavour is completely different so yep! Guess we are talented

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at The Underground Stadium MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

Back