Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at The Underground Stadium MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

They have more rules than most. Question their methods even once and you'll be demoted to copralite.

They sure paid the price for that particular insult.
Cracking Up Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

How'd that Greenery transfer work out for ya, Swampy?

What are you doing with your other hand?? 👀

Sorry, but there is NO WAY I'm reading the remaining 34 pages of match thread to ensure I'm not just repeating the same dumb jokes, over and over...

or

Great minds think alike!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shoving bacon up your ass tastes worse than eating it normally.

I'm with OTP on the proper midrange target for cooking bacon, but Mrs Brak definitely prefers hers more crispy.

I guess she has gotten used to her meat not all limp and floppy...

(And Who TF cooks bacon in a sous vide setup?!? st00pid gen Z nonsense...)

I just came here to innocently look at the pictures and Callums_Guns :)

The posts are flinging left, right, up, down so quickly, you need wings to stay above it.

I like this FreoGirl character. I'm not quite sure how she slipped through the cracks of my scouring of the Freo board when I was recruiting at the Dragons.

I still don't know how the hell you found me, lurking deep within the Geelong board...

It's common knowledge that you don't want to insult the one man on this planet who could alter the qooty code to make you play poorly every week.

Hey, that reminds me:

is the latest iteration of SPAM FL using the QootyPy or PyQooty update? Didn't SPAM FL start out as an evaluation of the new sim?

ahhhh

see, I had absolutely no clue

We like it when as many OOB teammates as possible come in to take a swipe or two at our weekly opponents...

Raz really is at a whole 'nother level... no point in even trying to keep up.

But hey, I'm still working through... <checking thread> 35 pages and counting!

Wow one of their big hits too
The only reason I know Skyhooks at all is Bigfooty, and watching some Aus movies.

Skyhooks never struck big in the US, so that's why I knew about the Iron Maiden cover of their tune first.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at The Underground Stadium MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

Back