Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at The Underground Stadium MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

They have more rules than most. Question their methods even once and you'll be demoted to copralite.

They sure paid the price for that particular insult.
Cracking Up Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
I'm not sure what you mean there tbh! The premiership cup is currently residing in the Spotswood trophy cabinet.:D

Now you have joined a team that has exclusive access to Spotswood campus and associated OOB's functions and events etc.

So I guess seeing that you ain't a Dragon anymore your ban has been lifted!

The only reason I know Skyhooks at all is Bigfooty, and watching some Aus movies.

Skyhooks never struck big in the US, so that's why I knew about the Iron Maiden cover of their tune first.
Oh i love that song they did about the actual Carlton area in Melbourne. The Lygon Street Limbo it's called.

When the sun sets over Carlton
And the moonlight floods the streets
All those pizza places and spaced out places
They all get on the beat.

A ripper of a tune so it is.

Wow! This is your first post to the thread yeah!

Your only post???

And this is all YOU have to say!

Dead set! What a lovely prick of a cactus thing you are!

Now…. I’ll take your 2 cents and cash it in for 1/4 of a lolly!!!

piss off go away GIF by Domino Recording Co.

Careful now, Pickitt only knows words that are 6 letters or less. Bordered on too difficult with big words like cactus there

He was tagged to join by another poster as some are not happy I talk a lot . But apparently it was ok when picket posted a record breaking number

But back to qooty . Ret day tomorrow no training

I refuse to believe anyone would rather Pickitt post than star rookie Raz - some best are best left ignored and he’s one of them really. Onwards and upwards with your posting, Raz!

ahhhh

see, I had absolutely no clue

Don’t let DP fool you, while the posting has no result on the outcome of the game, the superior posting team gets to puff out their metaphorical chest and give themselves a pat on the metaphorical back.

Plus, why else are we here if not to engage and chat with each other? :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I refuse to believe anyone would rather Pickitt post than star rookie Raz - some best are best left ignored and he’s one of them really. Onwards and upwards with your posting, Raz!
Nah! **** that. Ya can’t ignore that stink anyway! I’m not having a tit walk in here… drop a mouthful of useless words which I’m assuming he thought everyone wanted to hear and then **** off again?!!

Nope. Nope! ****ity Nope!!

So… here’s ya box Pickitt… best get in it and post ya self back to your own match thread where I’m assuming your miserable self is actually wanted!

Good morning all! 👋🏻

Careful now, Pickitt only knows words that are 6 letters or less. Bordered on too difficult with big words like cactus there
I’m sure he can use google!

He does seem to be a bit lacking in the brainpower department alright.:laughv1:

He does seem to be a bit lacking in the brainpower department alright.:laughv1:

Willingly going to the dragons does suggest a lack of something…

Anyway enough about that.

It’s another glorious day in the Rats-OOBS rematch!

Reminds me of the bloke who goes to his doctor and says, "Doc - I'm having trouble hearing."

The doctor says, "Can you describe the symptoms for me?"

The guy says, "Marj has blue hair, and Homer is a fat bloke."

Now that I’ve had my sugar and spice!
And all things nice!

Happy Hump Day Swampies!!

Who’d like a quiet cuppa before the beast wakes up!!!

I’m so tempted to tag him another 20 times but I enjoy having friends 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at The Underground Stadium MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

Back