Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at The Underground Stadium MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can’t please everyone now can we?

What would you prefer…earl grey mate?

Nick Schonert Coffee GIF by Worcester Warriors

I suppose it's only going to hurt when i hit the ground.
You’ll be dead before then… ya hope! Otherwise it could hurt! Yep! Most definitely!!

Speaking of hurting…

I’ve always believed we come into this world with a number on our head and a method of death. Some are boring! Some are cool! Some go young! Some last forever.

But when your number comes up… it’s up! You can be as healthy or as unhealthy as you want.

Let’s look at that poor family and father just recently. Holiday up north, falls into a ****ing river and is eaten by a crocodile. Like what a way to go!

Bet he didn’t wake up and think today is my last day…

Anyway… the moral here is!

LIVE YOUR LIFE FULLY!!

Okay! I’ll climb off my soap box now and carry on working 😂😂😂

You’ll be dead before then… ya hope! Otherwise it could hurt! Yep! Most definitely!!

Speaking of hurting…

I’ve always believed we come into this world with a number on our head and a method of death. Some are boring! Some are cool! Some go young! Some last forever.

But when your number comes up… it’s up! You can be as healthy or as unhealthy as you want.

Let’s look at that poor family and father just recently. Holiday up north, falls into a ****ing river and is eaten by a crocodile. Like what a way to go!

Bet he didn’t wake up and think today is my last day…

Anyway… the moral here is!

LIVE YOUR LIFE FULLY!!

Okay! I’ll climb off my soap box now and carry on working 😂😂😂
He could've stayed alive longer by not fishing in a river that had crocs in it but he didn't know that the locals came down and fed that croc with meat regularly which is against the law, so the croc was just waiting for dinner.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at The Underground Stadium MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

Back