Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at The Underground Stadium MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep it's essentially a spectator sport. Fate does as all the trying!
I don't believe its fate, OOBs have won 2 cups and a spoon in 4 seasons because we have assembled the best qooty players in the land of SWEET and are unstoppable, the SIM has no choice but to reward us and recognize we are bursting with talent.

some like the poles, some like the holes...

Nah! ** that. Ya can’t ignore that stink anyway! I’m not having a tit walk in here… drop a mouthful of useless words which I’m assuming he thought everyone wanted to hear and then ** off again?!!

Nope. Nope! ****ity Nope!!

So… here’s ya box Pickitt… best get in it and post ya self back to your own match thread where I’m assuming your miserable self is actually wanted!

Good morning all! 👋🏻
Scared Dog GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Having tools and using them effectively are two separate skills.

At least that’s what my wife says
Your wife is smart… was she hinting at this point? 🤷🏼‍♀️

I'm wondering should i use that insult from that Irish gypsies trash talking video i posted on our last match thread whenever we see the Royals next?

You know the one if you were able to make out what he was actually saying, the shite in the bucket one. Hey there Royals and how's it going Cadsky you big shite in the bucket.:laughv1:

Yeah i think i'll go with that as my opening line when we see the Royals next.:laughv1:

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at The Underground Stadium MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

Back