Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at The Underground Stadium MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey there! Looks like you're getting a little bothered by some posts around you, remember it's okay to log off and have a breather if you're overwhelmed :thumbsu:
Hahaha! Are you like 12?

I thought there was an age limit for Qooty!

Guess not šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Hahaha! Are you like 12?

I thought there was an age limit for Qooty!

Guess not šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Hey there Demure!
Seems you're still a little heated, remember it's okay to log off and take a breather if you're struggling to cope!

You are becoming a bit too obsessed with this place mate, making you a bit emotional. Maybe you should take a break and evaluate whether or this place is for you :thumbsupv1:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi Demure!
Just remember it's okay to take a breather once in a while, hopt this helps!
I only pretend to work so it gives me more time to concentrate on the small things!

Hi small thing! šŸ‘‹šŸ»

I only pretend to work so it gives me more time to concentrate on the small things!

Hi small thing! šŸ‘‹šŸ»
Hey there Demure!
What you're referencing here is worker incompetence,
Hope this was insightful for you!

Hey there Demure!
What you're referencing here is worker incompetence,
Hope this was insightful for you!
I run my own business mate! Donā€™t you worry about me!!

Just concentrate on flipping those burgers

Hey there! Looks like you're getting a little bothered by some posts around you, remember it's okay to log off and have a breather if you're overwhelmed :thumbsu:
Don't say that mate, i hate it when someone says that over the internet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at The Underground Stadium MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

Back