Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at The Underground Stadium MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh shit! Did the line manager come through Pickitt …more flipping / less posting!!?

The Robot Football GIF by McDonald’s UK

Surely if the years spent in a grade outweigh the Grade number itself - you just gotta start again from 1?
I can imagine the teacher calling the roll - he calls Pickitt, who says "Gift. I've just learned that gift is another word for present."

Sorry, but there is NO WAY I'm reading the remaining 34 pages of match thread to ensure I'm not just repeating the same dumb jokes, over and over...

or

Great minds think alike!
You really should have read them all. they were mostly a good fun read, well until suddenly it bercame a competition to get top poster.

As most would know. i could do that by copying the antics of others. but i am here to chat and learn how to role play QOOTY better

Satan should be her name
To me they're bout the same

Actually my reall life mother in law was a very nice lady who always cared for me so i never experiecned this side of motherin laws that many others did
I'll agree with your 3.1-4.0 range, but sticking bacon up your ass never tastes as good as eating it normally.
Agree, Mouth is for back no other holes.

Shoving bacon up your ass tastes worse than eating it normally.

I'm with OTP on the proper midrange target for cooking bacon, but Mrs Brak definitely prefers hers more crispy.

I guess she has gotten used to her meat not all limp and floppy...

(And Who TF cooks bacon in a sous vide setup?!? st00pid gen Z nonsense...)
MY ex wife loved it crispy too, says it is how the English cooked it , but thast might be because english re not reknown as great cooks. But i dont mind some crispy bacon , but never in a Bacon butty.
The posts are flinging left, right, up, down so quickly, you need wings to stay above it.
Well they certainly have been while i was away. LEts see who gets called a Fun poster and who gets called a spammer now shall we

Hey, that reminds me:

is the latest iteration of SPAM FL using the QootyPy or PyQooty update? Didn't SPAM FL start out as an evaluation of the new sim?

Spam is for eating . lovely with HP sauce.

We like it when as many OOB teammates as possible come in to take a swipe or two at our weekly opponents...

Raz really is at a whole 'nother level... no point in even trying to keep up.

But hey, I'm still working through... <checking thread> 35 pages and counting!
Strangley there are some non OOB /RATS posters in here .

But it isnt a competetion . Is it ?

The only reason I know Skyhooks at all is Bigfooty, and watching some Aus movies.

Skyhooks never struck big in the US, so that's why I knew about the Iron Maiden cover of their tune first.
Ahh didnt look close enough to know you were not Aussie. For an Aussie who was dragged up in the 70s. Skyhooks was one of the fan favourites.

He didn’t mention me because we are not mates
You aren’t mates with anyone bar yourself! AND that’s totally okay!

It’s not often we find someone who truely gets us! You’ve found your forever 🫶🏻
YOU!!! xx

LOADED QUESTION, red alert! :p
Yes i was worried if there was a correct answer

Posted 95% of it, you did
Well your maths is not so good. And i only reply to others so maybe getting close to 50%

He didn't say Collingwood so he passed the test.:laughv1:
Woohoo. Never collingwood. and only carlton when they play collingwood.

Stick it to the man, baby

Hmmm cant touch this. !

Oh i love that song they did about the actual Carlton area in Melbourne. The Lygon Street Limbo it's called.

When the sun sets over Carlton
And the moonlight floods the streets
All those pizza places and spaced out places
They all get on the beat.

A ripper of a tune so it is.
Thery had so many great songs.
As already mentioned.
Women in Uniform (Fantastic lyrics and very true)
Horror movie (Great song about the NEWS)
Million Dollar Riff (Great riffs in the song)
Ego is not a dirty word (Good song for all us QOOTY Players)
You Jsut like me cause im good in bed (a prophesy about the rise of RAZ LOL)
All my friedns are getting married (as i got married later in life this song was another prophesy about me )
Smut ( changes how you eat your Twisties)
Balwyn Calling (another prophetic song about me and a future girl i met LOL)
Living in the 70s ( i so wish i was born earlier, i was too young in 70s to enjoy them)

So many more but i can remember all them

Careful now, Pickitt only knows words that are 6 letters or less. Bordered on too difficult with big words like cactus there
Seems some jsut like to post for posting sake,. And whatever makes the thread go round is ok

I refuse to believe anyone would rather Pickitt post than star rookie Raz - some best are best left ignored and he’s one of them really. Onwards and upwards with your posting, Raz!
Well he was called for. Go see who loves him more than any other poster.
Apaprenttly it a "Challenge" to get top poster so some think that anytging goes. We will see what the rest of players think

Don’t let DP fool you, while the posting has no result on the outcome of the game, the superior posting team gets to puff out their metaphorical chest and give themselves a pat on the metaphorical back.

Plus, why else are we here if not to engage and chat with each other? :)
Well that why i am here.

Nah! ** that. Ya can’t ignore that stink anyway! I’m not having a tit walk in here… drop a mouthful of useless words which I’m assuming he thought everyone wanted to hear and then ** off again?!!

Nope. Nope! ****ity Nope!!

So… here’s ya box Pickitt… best get in it and post ya self back to your own match thread where I’m assuming your miserable self is actually wanted!

Good morning all! 👋🏻

PEople go where they are asked to go. dont hassle the invited. Hassle the one who invited the guest.

I’m sure he can use google!
Well i have learnt how to USE an AI now . so cool thanks to you

He does seem to be a bit lacking in the brainpower department alright.:laughv1:
The irish are sometimes made fun of . but you show yet again that not all Jokes are real. But others maybe closer to the mark.

Willingly going to the dragons does suggest a lack of something…

Anyway enough about that.

It’s another glorious day in the Rats-OOBS rematch!
Yes day 2, no training on Wednesday so it is time to goto the Swamp BAR . DRINKS are on me for all my friends

It's about thyme someone said that!!!
DAD JOKE ALERT

Now that I’ve had my sugar and spice!
And all things nice!

Happy Hump Day Swampies!!

Who’d like a quiet cuppa before the beast wakes up!!!

I’m so tempted to tag him another 20 times but I enjoy having friends 😂
No humps for me. sleep alone. Especially during Qooty season. humping can be so distracting

Maybe just one…
Wake Up Face GIF

Raz just tapping you on your head this time pal….. the window was left open!!! 😉
Tap tap went the PRincess.

hey damicky feel free to ask for any training advice on how to Ruck before Sunday, I am always available to help those who are no where near as good as a Ruck as I am.
Are you related to okeydoke7 by any chance?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You aren’t mates with anyone bar yourself! AND that’s totally okay!

It’s not often we find someone who truely gets us! You’ve found your forever 🫶🏻
YOU!!! xx
I don’t even like myself though 🤦‍♂️

Yes i was worried if there was a correct answer

Well your maths is not so good. And i only reply to others so maybe getting close to 50%

Woohoo. Never collingwood. and only carlton when they play collingwood.

Hmmm cant touch this. !

Thery had so many great songs.
As already mentioned.
Women in Uniform (Fantastic lyrics and very true)
Horror movie (Great song about the NEWS)
Million Dollar Riff (Great riffs in the song)
Ego is not a dirty word (Good song for all us QOOTY Players)
You Jsut like me cause im good in bed (a prophesy about the rise of RAZ LOL)
All my friedns are getting married (as i got married later in life this song was another prophesy about me )
Smut ( changes how you eat your Twisties)
Balwyn Calling (another prophetic song about me and a future girl i met LOL)
Living in the 70s ( i so wish i was born earlier, i was too young in 70s to enjoy them)

So many more but i can remember all them

Seems some jsut like to post for posting sake,. And whatever makes the thread go round is ok

Well he was called for. Go see who loves him more than any other poster.
Apaprenttly it a "Challenge" to get top poster so some think that anytging goes. We will see what the rest of players think

Well that why i am here.

PEople go where they are asked to go. dont hassle the invited. Hassle the one who invited the guest.

Well i have learnt how to USE an AI now . so cool thanks to you

The irish are sometimes made fun of . but you show yet again that not all Jokes are real. But others maybe closer to the mark.

Yes day 2, no training on Wednesday so it is time to goto the Swamp BAR . DRINKS are on me for all my friends

DAD JOKE ALERT

No humps for me. sleep alone. Especially during Qooty season. humping can be so distracting

Tap tap went the PRincess.
God love ya 🫶🏻🫶🏻

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at The Underground Stadium MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

Back