Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at The Underground Stadium MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha! Howā€™s this?

Iā€™m heading up to the school for assembly this arvo bc I won and award lol

ā€œBest School lunches 2024ā€

Thatā€™s gold!!
Got your speech ready?

He will stay until he breaks his last record so we got a few more days to go.

IT ok. People are people .

Strange why some come to QOOTY to role play a game but dont get invovled a lot.

But each to their own

You could help them if you try. perhaps new record in two threads simultaneously

As to pleasing .some people please a lot of people .
a lot of people please some people

Then theres me that pleases so few. but only those that matter

you all know who you are.

Yes i never had a feasr of falling. only fear of hitting the ground

Thats why despite my lovely Golden Dragon wings i usually glide more than fly

Falling with STYLE

What if the number of the pilot and copilot are up on same day you on that amazing vacation . ....

Multiquoting

Simon Cowell Wow GIF by America's Got Talent

Once you get them growingā€¦ no issues! Grow like wildfire but itā€™s getting them to bloody grow.

Iā€™ve had a feijoa tree in the ground for 7 yearsā€¦. Still waiting! šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Pineapples take 2 years roughly but itā€™s the satisfaction of growing it yourself lol
Some things take time.

and great things are wortth the wait . \\

like pineapple 2 yerars then onto the pizzs

Got your speech ready?
Yep!

Thanks to Coleā€™s and woolies and sometimes Aldi.. for providing me with fresh fruit, vege and protein everyday!

I also would like to thank my mum for giving me her ultimate mum wisdom!

And to all you kidsā€¦ stop eating my daughters lunch! You think Im Made of ****ing money???

Ok no more Multiposst as i caught up mostly.

LOL

See you have great taste ! bring some to half time snacks please
I was going to put you on ignore if you kept it up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

damicky needs to move tigs2010 from HB to the fwd pocket if he wants the match up, our team sheet has already been locked in....................
you foudn an old video of thewizardmelon now you know why his wife needs him to be trained.

I have 2. They are sitting beside each other and still nothing. I will remain positive that one of them will fruit x
yes been in that sitution my self . Sitting beside another, jsut hoping to fuit. but no not to be.

Just more splinters from time on the bench

I don't believe its fate, OOBs have won 2 cups and a spoon in 4 seasons because we have assembled the best qooty players in the land of SWEET and are unstoppable, the SIM has no choice but to reward us and recognize we are bursting with talent.
umm i seem to beleive Mobbs he never lies.

I prefer monosodium glutamate, much more fun to say when your drunk :drunk:
MSG is even easier ...

Love it on my chiense food. especially after a big in in the QOOTY. maybe we vcan all share on sunday after the game. with some of DPs little sweet cakes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at The Underground Stadium MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

Back