Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at The Underground Stadium MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Pickitt …. would like some cake?

Let me put this blindfold on so you can guess the flavour

clown GIF by Rico Nasty
I hope it's a rat tart, without too much rat in it

oh we are we are....

But luckily RATS are only here for the social. WINNING or LOSING doesnt matter after the first few bottles are consumed after the match
You're a fast learner.

whilst this was all happening, Andrew "I played golf with my besty Andrew Brayshaw" Gaff has just retired..

you should have snuck in a Tim Tam and a bag of Twisties today ;)
School lunches are my thing! Like I mean… it’s my thing!

I am renowned for making THE BEST school lunches!

Check em out lol
IMG_2266.jpeg IMG_2398.jpeg IMG_2410.jpeg IMG_2707.jpeg IMG_3509.jpeg
It’s a obsessive compulsive thing lol

Attachments

• IMG_3816.jpeg
    IMG_3816.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_3925.jpeg
    IMG_3925.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_3926.jpeg
    IMG_3926.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 2

(Log in to remove this ad.)

School lunches are my thing! Like I mean… it’s my thing!

I am renowned for making THE BEST school lunches!

Check em out lol
View attachment 2071322View attachment 2071323View attachment 2071324View attachment 2071325View attachment 2071326
It’s a obsessive compulsive thing lol
I was always the mum who won healthy lunch box - my son got no biscuits or packets of things :)

in high school the boarders would swap lunches with him - I always wondered why he was so specific with what he wanted on his wraps - he was at school with Liam Baker and Deven Robertson :)

nothing to get out.

There is nothing wrong with making money from Internet . You-tubers are now some of the wealthiest.

There is nothing to hide.
My Qonlyfans is going to take off any day now.

I'm always here. The Freo board is giving me trauma this week, so this is actually my safe space.
Should be all quite pleased with themselves on the Freo board, having a decent year.

I was always the mum who won healthy lunch box - my son got no biscuits or packets of things :)

in high school the boarders would swap lunches with him - I always wondered why he was so specific with what he wanted on his wraps - he was at school with Liam Baker and Deven Robertson :)
My daughter asks on Thursdays for a hot lunch. So I do spaghetti bol in her thermos…. Like you… discovered that she wanted something specific like a ham and cheese sandwich as well… finally copped onto the fact she was palming off her spag bol and eating the sambo bc keeping her pals happy was better than eating her own lunch

Bless 🫶🏻

I mean crawler lol

Last edited:
Me too so i used to avoid the multi qotes. but needed to show i can use them as i not here for one word posts to all other posts.

I am THE KING @@@
Oh Pickitt is!! Loves the one liners 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at The Underground Stadium MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

Back