Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at The Underground Stadium MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

My daughter asks on Thursdays for a hot lunch. So I do spaghetti bol in her thermos…. Like you… discovered that she wanted something specific like a ham and cheese sandwich as well… finally copped onto the fact she was palming off her spag bol and eating the sambo bc keeping her pals happy was better than saying her own lunch

Bless 🫶🏻

I mean crawler lol
I like to believe I may have contributed to some of the success of our current afl players lol

Should be all quite pleased with themselves on the Freo board, having a decent year.
You would think that, but some are more than ridiculous with their expectations, They expect Freo to lose zero games and to play beautiful orchestrated football. If you say something positive, or defend a young player (or even older ones like Banners and Fyfe), you get slammed.

There's a very vocal group who want Bolton in the side, no matter what cost. I feel sad that they can't trust what has been building.

You would think that, but some are more than ridiculous with their expectations, They expect Freo to lose zero games and to play beautiful orchestrated football. If you say something positive, or defend a young player (or even older ones like Banners and Fyfe), you get slammed.

There's a very vocal group who want Bolton in the side, no matter what cost. I feel sad that they can't trust what has been building.
Carlton board is the same, Bolton would be a great get for Freo but at what cost?

Carlton board is the same, Bolton would be a great get for Freo but at what cost?
Richmond will want a ridiculous amount for someone contracted until 2028. Why even have contracts? Treacy signed until 2030 - everyone got excited, but he can up and leave whenever he likes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wow thats a lot of lunches for one day. HOw many kids you have ? :)
That’s 1 child with many days mate!
I have a thing with taking food pics… regardless of what it is lol

so hands up who here went to a Catholic school lol

sister act dancing GIF

ok no idea what Qonlyfans is ..

Msudt be an inside joke is it .

Remember i am old dude and very naive
It’s like only fans but a less fancy!

Will never happen

To busy training for the QOOTY

Can't believe the Rats haven't helped you out, first rule of QOOTY, you don't train for QOOTY!

I even had nuns as teachers! ****ing Sister Ann… if you are watching me right now!

I marked Patrick Knight’s test wrong!

I’m sorry!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at The Underground Stadium MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

Back