Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at The Underground Stadium MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

Remember what your wife told you about cheating
The results are in from a recent study into cheating partners. It concluded that 1 in 3 people in a relationship cheat on their partner. In my case, I just wish I knew who the cheating party is - my wife or my girlfriend!!!

some people are here to chat and play QOOTY. those are wonderful people.

and those people make the world a much nicer place to be

I agree. Ant Bear is a wonderful human

This is exactly what I meant Robertio — who would want to read more than 100 of your posts in only two days.

This sh*t will ultimately kill the league mate. Just look at the Furies—- the clubs never been the same since Pickitt hit 1,000 (nor has Pickett if we’re being honest)

some people are here to chat and play QOOTY. those are wonderful people.

and those people make the world a much nicer place to be
As Chancellor of Spotswood and Captain of the Ophidian Old Boys FFC I can assure you we have loved our social intercourse with you Raz

As Chancellor of Spotswood and Captain of the Ophidian Old Boys FFC I can assure you we have loved our social intercourse with you Raz
yes you are one of the nice ones

But Mrs Turbo is the nicest ! her meals are wonderful and she is very good at serving the guests their favourite brews

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I see what you’re doing

fence GIF

It is all Mobbs ‘ fault

He talked you up in that infamous PM
If he's acting like he's incapable of carrying out simple tasks assigned to him then he's either pretending or a man. Possibly both. Only neither if both both and neither.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at The Underground Stadium MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

Back