Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at The Underground Stadium MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

This is exactly what I meant Robertio — who would want to read more than 100 of your posts in only two days.

This sh*t will ultimately kill the league mate. Just look at the Furies—- the clubs never been the same since Pickitt hit 1,000 (nor has Pickett if we’re being honest)
Are you saying I peaked

1723019560721.png
Breaking news from the OOB's LG. Discussion has firmly been focused on the form of U2tigers and it was suggested we introduce Bono to the centre square mids Ding Over The Post and Braklet as we're yet get any silver service from the veteran. Perhaps there is no spring left in his aging legs and he's spent too much time at the 19th hole.

With Elton Johns Wig eased back into the team on the bench, it is very much a case of watch this space.

I don't believe its fate, OOBs have won 2 cups and a spoon in 4 seasons because we have assembled the best qooty players in the land of SWEET and are unstoppable, the SIM has no choice but to reward us and recognize we are bursting with talent.
OOBs are the Spup Kings.

Are you saying I peaked

Spanish Frame By Frame Animation GIF by Mouse

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is exactly what I meant Robertio — who would want to read more than 100 of your posts in only two days.

This sh*t will ultimately kill the league mate. Just look at the Furies—- the clubs never been the same since Pickitt hit 1,000 (nor has Pickett if we’re being honest)
The posting thing… still getting mileage!

You get a post! And…you get and post! And you…. Get a postttttttttt!!!!

Breaking news from the OOB's LG. Discussion has firmly been focused on the form of U2tigers and it was suggested we introduce Bono to the centre square mids Ding Over The Post and Braklet as we're yet get any silver service from the veteran. Perhaps there is no spring left in his aging legs and he's spent too much time at the 19th hole.

With Elton Johns Wig eased back into the team on the bench, it is very much a case of watch this space.
Look, all I'll say is that I'm a Premiership Ruckman.

I don't think I need to say any more.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at The Underground Stadium MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

Back