Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at The Underground Stadium MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

well at least you would know whos ready to trot and dont need to guess.
Yep! And there would be no need to guess the size bc it’s hanging out of your ****ing mouth for every Tom, Dick, Harry, Peter, John and Michael to see
😂😂😂

So those poor bastards walk around with an erect tongue for a month??

Imagine if this happened with humans…

Om ****! The mental pic…

Walking into a pub…and all these blokes have erect tongues…
Awkward Episode 2 GIF by The Office

Okay! Not this month 😂😂😂
No-infrequently, just during that time, bulls come on heat around August from memory.

Yep! And there would be no need to guess the size bc it’s hanging out of your ****ing mouth for every Tom, Dick, Harry, Peter, John and Michael to see
😂😂😂
well to those that size matters that could be important.

for Tom. Dick . Harry .Peter. John and michael they can compare and go seek other possibilities.

I guess in real life this happens but not with the mouth extra organ but with bank accounts.

Look at all those wealthy millionaires and bimbos .

Hoping to see some QOOTY type out

4.18 damicky wins the ball clear from the ruck and snaps it onto the boot.
4.19 After a long spiralling 55m Kick Raz launches over the top of the pack and takes a screamer
4.20 Raz in from a long runup kicks it straight through the middle . Thats his 5th Qoal of the game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Breaking news from the OOB's LG. Discussion has firmly been focused on the form of U2tigers and it was suggested we introduce Bono to the centre square mids Ding Over The Post and Braklet as we're yet get any silver service from the veteran. Perhaps there is no spring left in his aging legs and he's spent too much time at the 19th hole.

With Elton Johns Wig eased back into the team on the bench, it is very much a case of watch this space.
1 ****ing Game. I had 9 hitouts and 2 goals in 1 and a half Quarters of Qooty. I was dominating the Match.

You lot should just stand in the middle and just feed off my brilliance.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at The Underground Stadium MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

Back