Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at The Underground Stadium MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

i only pop by occasionally..

too many one eyed supproted who think the AFL is a cospiracy and we only lose games due to the umpires and the Schedule

That sounds exactly like half the crowd here!

Ghosts Reaction GIF by CBS

I've had no...shut up Pugsley.

I can imagine the teacher calling the roll - he calls Pickitt, who says "Gift. I've just learned that gift is another word for present."

Wait until he hears that compliment and complement mean different things!

That sounds exactly like half the crowd here!
yeah it why i dont discuss Real Footy with most fans .

Having played. Coached . Umpired and been President of Amatuer footbal lclubs. I seen to much to be one eyed and think blam is only in one location

Wait until he hears that compliment and complement mean different things!
i do remember when i was young being so confused with Complimentary and Complementary . when i say so many health firms offering FREE things i always asked . but told by mum. "NO that isint what the word means it is spelt differently"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i do remember when i was young being so confused with Complimentary and Complementary . when i say so many health firms offering FREE things i always asked . but told by mum. "NO that isint what the word means it is spelt differently"

A guy goes into a bar. He's sitting on the stool, enjoying his drink when he hears, "You look great!" He looks around - there's nobody near him. He hears the voice again, "No really, you look terrific."

The guy looks around again. Nobody. He hears, "Is that a new shirt or something? Because you are absolutely glowing!" He then realizes that the voice is coming from a dish of nuts on the bar.

"Hey," the guy calls to the bartender, "What's with the nuts?"

"Oh," the bartender answers, "They're complimentary."

A guy goes into a bar. He's sitting on the stool, enjoying his drink when he hears, "You look great!" He looks around - there's nobody near him. He hears the voice again, "No really, you look terrific."

The guy looks around again. Nobody. He hears, "Is that a new shirt or something? Because you are absolutely glowing!" He then realizes that the voice is coming from a dish of nuts on the bar.

"Hey," the guy calls to the bartender, "What's with the nuts?"

"Oh," the bartender answers, "They're complimentary."
nice to have complimentory nuts. can come in handy

but who is counting. more important to see the other rooking (on your team FreoGirl ) is doing so much banter .

Will be star for you fellows.

Damn right, we’ve got a good one. Recruitment here is first class 👌🏼

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at The Underground Stadium MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

Back