Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at The Underground Stadium MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

The opposite can be said about the Swamprats-Old Boys game. Ophidian was up 8-1 bottom of the 5th before Sin City started scoring freely. Bottom of the 8th, the Old Boys up by 6 runs, you'd think they were safe. Next thing you know, the Swamprats score a Home Run, a Triple, a single and then 3 walks and a double. Unfortunately, the last Sin City batter registers a Fly Out to send Ophidian into the Gold Medal Match.
Team123456789R
SCS10000250513
OOB30203123x14

We just beat the Rats in baseball

Sorry jackster83 philreich Raz bit its an omen I think

We just beat the Rats in baseball

Sorry jackster83 philreich Raz bit its an omen I think
They didn't take it well either.

Three Stooges Vintage GIF

I caught up this afternoon - now I'm 18 pages behind again 😡.
Just drop a dad joke [insert bad dad joke HERE] and pretend you know what the **** is going on!!! 😉

I considered becoming a stand up comedian, but I was afraid that people might laugh at me.
Oh they should be laughing with you if you're doing it right.:laughv1:

Two fine teams bursting to the seams with personality here, and as far as i'm aware there's not a Pies fan to be seen in either of them.:laughv1:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Callums_Guns , can I change my avatar back now?
You can change it today if happy to do another AV battle

Round Fourteen - Sunday, 27 October 2024
East Side Hawks v Ophidian Old Boys at The Eyrie

Um, you do realize that you're burning your own teammate, right Thrilla?
Thrilla at the Swamprats is just wrong on so many levels. He'd fit in better at the Gold City Royals imo.

You had an easy game last week . Oh you lost the easy game sorry
Indeed we did and the Hawks are almost as big a crowd of dullards as the Furies. :laughv1:

are we allowed to use Deep Heat and stinging nettles? ;)
You could just hold him down, and then force him to listen to a Mariah Carey CD. Then again, you'd be forced to endure it too....

This is exactly what I meant Robertio — who would want to read more than 100 of your posts in only two days.

This sh*t will ultimately kill the league mate. Just look at the Furies—- the clubs never been the same since Pickitt hit 1,000 (nor has Pickett if we’re being honest)
Look at this idiot, hates the thread but keeps coming back, you have an ignore button dickhead.

You could just hold him down, and then force him to listen to a Mariah Carey CD. Then again, you'd be forced to endure it too....
I love her Christmas song though. I'd rather listen to a Mariah Carey album over a Taylor Swift one anyday as well!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at The Underground Stadium MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

Back