Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at The Underground Stadium MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

You mashed on the second person threadbanned too, yes? History would indicate that you'd drop more media celebrating your removal of that person from here too.
Ha ha ha i haven't mashed on anyone you idiot and i don't even know who the 2nd one is, get things right mate.

Last edited:
Ha ha ha i haven't mashed on anyone one you idiot and i don't even know who the 2nd one is, get things right mate.
You literally admitted in your previous post that you mashed on Pick.

Your arch nemesis Senor M then gets threadbanned, so all the evidence points to you once more.

Your arch nemesis Senor M then gets threadbanned, so all the evidence points to you once more.
I'll say it once only, it wasn't me but that's funny and i must start a media thread about it.

You mashed on the second person threadbanned too, yes? History would indicate that you'd drop more media celebrating your removal of that person too.
Oh sorry! That was me! Will happily do it again.

Oh sorry! That was me! Will happily do it again.
Good to know.
The Office Ryan GIF

serial_thrilla It wasn't me but it's made my day and if you keep on blaming me you'll look like a goose.
Sorry! Would have come and cleared this chitty chat up ages ago but my hangover needed some ****ing attention

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Followers U2tigers, Braklet, and Over The Post have been working on their vertical leap and will be determained to get first use of the qooty and send it down to the Old Boys forwards

followers jump trng.png

I just read this again, i didn't mash on Pickitt either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at The Underground Stadium MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

Back