Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at The Underground Stadium MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

I wil lsee you all in th next OOB thread

Until then i will go play WW for a few months

You are a loved and valued member of the league. Don’t ever let anyone make you forget that.

You are a loved and valued member of the league. Don’t ever let anyone make you forget that.
yes just cant post a lot apparently lol

and been warned to not do it other match day threads as only the OOBs usually like lots of itneractions

Will be a quiet rest of season until we meet again

and been warned to not do it other match day threads as only the OOBs usually like lots of itneractions

The only rule in this league is to post how you like. Don’t let people steal your joy.

post however you like, but be careful not to burn yourself out thinking you have to post lots.

post however you like, but be careful not to burn yourself out thinking you have to post lots.
i never burn out . but the ADMIn has spoken

So you will see i reduced in this thread after 3 days and will nto be seen a lot for test of season unless we get an OOB swamp rematch

Don’t you dare. Post however you like, if damicky doesnt like it, he can change clubs again

And for winning… Dingster

View attachment 2076278

Here’s our reward 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
baby hug GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

not just him damicky trys his hardest

Mainly the ADMIN this time... So I have to do what the person with the power says .
just don't say 'Bloody Admin' three times in a row while looking in a mirror or you will be cursed to play for the swamprats your whole qooty career

Thanks for the week Swampies. Good luck surviving philreich jokes bouncing back next week.

Magnificent return to top for OOBs. FreoGirl I hope you don't mind a bourbon shower during the song. Gatorade is bad for you.

Thanks for your sweet dancing efforts MWPP

BRAB has made the SFA Headlines

BRAB kicks 10 in dominant grand final replay performance.​

Sin City Swamprats 12.7 (79) defeated by Ophidian Old Boys 15.13 (103)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at The Underground Stadium MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

Back