Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at The Underground Stadium MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

you guys are amazing at artwork. amzing GIF Creations
It helps when Spotswood has undergraduate and Honours degree courses in Visual Arts, Design, Animation & Moving Image, and Art Theory

BRAB has made the SFA Headlines

BRAB kicks 10 in dominant grand final replay performance.​

Sin City Swamprats 12.7 (79) defeated by Ophidian Old Boys 15.13 (103)

Shivers just went down the spines of the entire league.

The king is back.

Shivers just went down the spines of the entire league.

The king is back.

Even with bung knees you have dominated.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You have changed
Since I have been in a team with BRAB and completed his Diversity and Inclusion program I have learnt to appreciate the differences in posters and learnt how to communicate respectfully. This training has been instrumental at Spotswood in building a positive qooty environment for all to thrive in.

Since I have been in a team with BRAB and completed his Diversity and Inclusion program I have learnt to appreciate the differences in posters and learnt how to communicate respectfully. This training has been instrumental at Spotswood in building a positive qooty environment for all to thrive in.

This is a great example of an inclusive post. For those who don't have access to our diversity modules, I've included a brief sample from it below.

This is a free resource to all Old Boys players.

The heteronormative structures embedded within online fantasy football leagues reflect and reinforce traditional gender binaries and patriarchal norms, thereby marginalising non-conforming identities. The construct of these leagues is deeply rooted in a masculinized sports culture that perpetuates hegemonic masculinity through its competitive framework, language, and social dynamics. By privileging male-dominated spaces and narratives, these platforms implicitly sustain a binary understanding of gender and exclude or tokenize queer and non-binary individuals.

The discourse within fantasy football communities often reinforces the patriarchal notion of sports as a male domain, where participation is predicated on the adherence to heteronormative values. This creates an exclusionary environment that diminishes the visibility and agency of non-heteronormative identities, further entrenching the dominance of cis-hetero male perspectives. Consequently, the engagement with such platforms necessitates a critical examination of how these digital spaces perpetuate systemic inequalities and limit the potential for inclusive representation and participation.

This is a great example of an inclusive post. For those who don't have access to our diversity modules, I've included a brief sample from it below.

This is a free resource to all Old Boys players.

The heteronormative structures embedded within online fantasy football leagues reflect and reinforce traditional gender binaries and patriarchal norms, thereby marginalising non-conforming identities. The construct of these leagues is deeply rooted in a masculinized sports culture that perpetuates hegemonic masculinity through its competitive framework, language, and social dynamics. By privileging male-dominated spaces and narratives, these platforms implicitly sustain a binary understanding of gender and exclude or tokenize queer and non-binary individuals.

The discourse within fantasy football communities often reinforces the patriarchal notion of sports as a male domain, where participation is predicated on the adherence to heteronormative values. This creates an exclusionary environment that diminishes the visibility and agency of non-heteronormative identities, further entrenching the dominance of cis-hetero male perspectives. Consequently, the engagement with such platforms necessitates a critical examination of how these digital spaces perpetuate systemic inequalities and limit the potential for inclusive representation and participation.

tl;dr

Thanks for the week though Rats and OOObs.

Most posts by a ShaunDuggan in a match thread that's not his.

Records made to be broken.

Seth Rollins Laughing GIF by WWE

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at The Underground Stadium MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

Back