Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at The Underground Stadium MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

What an arseh*le…Ruin my night ya bitch
Kenan Thompson Nbc GIF by Saturday Night Live

Firstly, my sincere condolences to BRAB, following his narrow loss to the Rats - a bit more composure next week, and I'm sure you'll hang on for the win :).

Secondly, it's been another memorable match thread between our two teams - I look forward to the rematch later in the year, when we turn the tables at Spotswood Oval.

Finally Rats, we need to turn it around next week against the Wonders: 1-3 isn't a place we want to be after round 4.

Thanks for posting MWPP.

You literally admitted in your previous post that you mashed on Pick.

Your arch nemesis Senor M then gets threadbanned, so all the evidence points to you once more.

Maybe there really is a god...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great win OOB's and it's a relief to get the first win of the season.

Commiserations to the Swamprats but cheers to them for the past week of entertainment, and to Raz in particular who's been a great addition to your team.

Best of luck for the rest of the year and i'm sure we will see each other in the finals again.

Indeed, great game OOB, and commiserations Swampies. Also had a fun match thread week, because of/in spite of all the wackiness.

Many thanks for the time & posts, MWPP!

Winning your first away game in a meaningless match after you can’t make finals? How very Gold Coast 😐
At least you haven't gone from the top two to sliding out of the eight altogether! Too many injury prone players in our team and lack of pace is an issue as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at The Underground Stadium MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

Back