Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Dragons FFC v East Side Hawks @ Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

season 9 GIF

It's the missed point of the whole thing, she qualified legitimately,

Pretty sure as well, that there were concerns over it being put into a structured style event. It's a wholly personal and cultural display. it's meant to be fun.

Exactly.

I really think couch critics need to learn to calm down about abusing athletes, they are people to.

Breakdance is different all over the world, if she is happy with how she performances then she should be proud.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did anyone see that little story with Isaac Heeney in a race car? His expression was priceless. :laughv1:
Joy, amazement, and terror. Don’t think I’d want to get into one of those cars.

She won Oceanics and qualified legitimately.

It's the missed point of the whole thing, she qualified legitimately,

I think people's issues with it are more that she was the best person who could afford to travel and go through the qualification process.

I don't doubt we had more talented breakers who simply couldn't afford to go through the process.

I think people's issues with it are more that she was the best person who could afford to travel and go through the qualification process.

I don't doubt we had more talented breakers who simply couldn't afford to go through the process.

Welcome to the life of a minor sport in Australia.

I had to fundraise all three of Oceanics, World cup and my Grand Prix for my own sports goals (fell well short of the Olympics).

She won Oceanics Championships and has represented the country. Honestly good on her for that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Dragons FFC v East Side Hawks @ Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Back