Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Gold City Royals v Las Vegas Bears @ The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

I played WoW back in the day. Have played Hearthstone on and off but it's been a while now. Kids do make gaming harder.
LOL WoW? I played space invaders.

To be fair to Boomer Davy, there’s not many women in his age group of 110+ that are capable of using a smart phone.

So the pickings on his Tinder are pretty slim
To be fair I’ve been married to the same woman for 30 years and she’s only kicked me in the 🥜 once

LOL WoW? I played space invaders.
lol. You’re just a pup! In my youth I only had the pinnies and not the digital ones! All mechanical in my time

lol. You’re just a pup! In my youth I only had the pinnies and not the digital ones! All mechanical in my time
This would have been close to the 1st one I played while waiting for the fish and chips to be ready

1723728156278.png

I actually grew up without electricity for 8 years. From 1970 (5 years old) I had no electricity until 1978.

To be fair to Boomer Davy, there’s not many women in his age group of 110+ that are capable of using a smart phone.

Aren't you allowed to go half your age +2 once you hit 40.

Surely plenty of 67 yr olds....

View attachment 2080493
Las Vegas Bears
S38 Official Team Sheet Round 4
Vs Gold City Royals

B: kane249 / JoshWoodenSpoon / Test Tickle
HB: RookiePick / Electronic_Renaissance / tony
C: RonnieRaven / Chipmunk / SSSSSS
HF: MKMatty / JoseMourinho / Senor M
F: Matera92 / Art Vandelay_ / MWPP
FOLL: Cap / Millky95 / Shadow Man
INT: I Dont Care / CountryLad

Changes
Tandy RO > OUT
MKMatty OUT > HFF
Shadow Man HFF > RO​
1*OshuX1hFhTvXpSf0i8kNVw.gif

He couldn't get tinder. They asked him for his birth certificate, but he couldn't chisel it from the cave wall.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 2080493
Las Vegas Bears
S38 Official Team Sheet Round 4
Vs Gold City Royals

B: kane249 / JoshWoodenSpoon / Test Tickle
HB: RookiePick / Electronic_Renaissance / tony
C: RonnieRaven / Chipmunk / SSSSSS
HF: MKMatty / JoseMourinho / Senor M
F: Matera92 / Art Vandelay_ / MWPP
FOLL: Cap / Millky95 / Shadow Man
INT: I Dont Care / CountryLad

Changes
Tandy RO > OUT
MKMatty OUT > HFF
Shadow Man HFF > RO​
You guys hold the tail
Ronnie going in Dry
Going to sizzle all the way to sizzler

Blood Elf paladin here back in Cata
Troll Affliction Warlock was my main for a very long time since vanilla. I got pretty good and was in one of the top guilds in our region at one point but it was hard to maintain raid activity. Can you believe it's been going since 2004 and there's a new expansion dropping later this month? Crazy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Gold City Royals v Las Vegas Bears @ The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back