Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Gumbies FFC v Fighting Furies @ The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Falconista what is the Gumbies record for most goals in a game.
I ve had a quick look at the Furies list and figure that should be my aim for the game.
11 by Baz versus the Bombers in his Fred year. Despite having nearly every award in the game, this might well be Baz's favourite accolade considering the opponents. Will it be thus for you too?

This thread might need a few beers to get going.
Apparently we’ve got a beer issue here. Not enough good beer in the Airport lounge in SA. So we are kind of stuck in a holding pattern (pun intended). Nose beers would do the job, but then again, we still got to get out of the airport lounge. Any tips?

Apparently we’ve got a beer issue here. Not enough good beer in the Airport lounge in SA. So we are kind of stuck in a holding pattern (pun intended). Nose beers would do the job, but then again, we still got to get out of the airport lounge. Any tips?
Have you tried the elementary canal?

Joel Smith was my preferred bagman

BuT we Got THe gOod CulTURe at the DeMOns.

Slot Machine Money GIF by Jess

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can imagine 10 years ago a West Coast fan would now betaking shots about another clubs drug culture.
Yet here we are

The baton has been passed on. It's nice.

But in all seriousness, I'm sure all clubs have their fair share of sniffers

The baton has been passed on. It's nice.

But in all seriousness, I'm sure all clubs have their fair share of sniffers
absolutely.
Some worse than others though.
Melbourne right now clearly have a problem.
WCE in the early 2000's is tragic with the benefit of hindsight.
The WA teams have a pretty tough gig IMO, I often think that may have played a role in the culture that developed at the Eagles.

absolutely.
Some worse than others though.
Melbourne right now clearly have a problem.
WCE in the early 2000's is tragic with the benefit of hindsight.
The WA teams have a pretty tough gig IMO, I often think that may have played a role in the culture that developed at the Eagles.

Melbourne are certainly at a crossroads and need to find a way out of the situation they are in.

Pretty bad if your best player is unhappy due to the direction of the club.

I'd go check the Melbourne board, but all the chat now is probably how they should get 3 first rounders for Neal Bullen.

All your clubs are doing it wrong.

INJUNCTION.

That's how it's done.

And don't forget we invented "hamstring awareness" for Buddy in 2012.

INJUNCTION.

That's how it's done.

A bit better than swimming across a river and running up a freeway.

A bit better than swimming across a river and running up a freeway.

That was just Cousins' pre-season triathlon, the cops stopped him before he could get to the cycling leg.

Never go back to SA?

INJUNCTION.

That's how it's done.

I will always wonder how much of the Buddy shit was true (I assume most of it).

Because, he obviously came back a bit fat one time and never really lost it until his final season. And now he's getting really fat in retirement. Mr pudgy Clayton better look out for that too.

I will always wonder how much of the Buddy shit was true (I assume most of it).

Because, he obviously came back a bit fat one time and never really lost it until his final season. And now he's getting really fat in retirement. Mr pudgy Clayton better look out for that too.

Craig Hutchinson has some explaining to do!

Melbourne are certainly at a crossroads and need to find a way out of the situation they are in.

Pretty bad if your best player is unhappy due to the direction of the club.

I'd go check the Melbourne board, but all the chat now is probably how they should get 3 first rounders for Neal Bullen.
ANB IS WORTH AT LEAST 4 FIRSTS AND HARLEY REID!!! :madv1:

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Gumbies FFC v Fighting Furies @ The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Back