Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Gumbies FFC v Fighting Furies @ The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Good evening to you, Mr Colorado. How are the Rockies this time of year?

Tbh, the Melbourne neck of them is very pleasant right now.

Enjoying a burger and tasting paddle of beers

Why drink 1 beer for $15 when you can go 6 for $14

Well, that's just sound financial advice.

I can't believe some people go to grad school to learn principles easily learnt in the pub.

Well, that's just sound financial advice.

I can't believe some people go to grad school to learn principles easily learnt in the pub.

And then they make more money off you, because you find one you like and you'll then order a pint or from the take home range

Not sure I'm allowed a growler on the plane though 😂

I'm terrified of Barrett finding this place to live out his dreams of "independent journalism".

Although I'm pretty sure he already gets much of his material from the main board (particularly the scandals and rumours sub board).
I was contacted by a journalist writing an article the Giants at least partially due to big footy.

I was contacted by a journalist writing an article the Giants at least partially due to big footy.
Did you tell the reporter about your Mobbs Medal?

Did you tell the reporter about your Mobbs Medal?
I did not.
I assumed.he already knew.
Essentially he was primarily a rugby reporter who knew me, someone told him that they were pretty sure I followed the Giants.
Goose is my actual nickname , he had guessed my profile belonged to me and used that to confirm I was more than a casual observer.
He had clearly read a lot of my posts cause he used some of the content to form the interview.
I can only assume that he is aware that I m.a Mobbs medal winner.
Wonder if still follows me

I did not.
I assumed.he already knew.
Essentially he was primarily a rugby reporter who knew me, someone told him that they were pretty sure I followed the Giants.
Goose is my actual nickname , he had guessed my profile belonged to me and used that to confirm I was more than a casual observer.
He had clearly read a lot of my posts cause he used some of the content to form the interview.
I can only assume that he is aware that I m.a Mobbs medal winner.
Wonder if still follows me

Surely that's prerequisite knowledge prior to one trying to set up an interview with you

Surely that's prerequisite knowledge prior to one trying to set up an interview with you

Well, anyone who is unaware of GWS Goose's Mobbs Medal really has no business being in journalism at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have very faint memories of playing Xbox with he and HARPSichord at some stage, talk about repressed memories.

I do remember him adding me on PSN during the early PS3 days.

We are old as shit.

My hamstring is tightening as I type this.

Rent these days is ridiculous. I spoke to a client last week paying $1150 a week rent.
Crazy stuff

Bet the cardboard box was only 2 bedroom as well.

Bet the cardboard box was only 2 bedroom as well.

They need to find the packaging for the freezer as well, double their space, but ridiculous planning laws would likely get in the way.

They need to find the packaging for the freezer as well, double their space, but ridiculous planning laws would likely get in the way.

Hopefully there is no asbestos involved.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Gumbies FFC v Fighting Furies @ The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Back