Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Mount Buller Delons vs Baghdad Bombers @ The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Wosh, this is a guilt trip only a mother could give 😂
You better kick at least two goals tomorrow if you don't want to disappoint her

No probs, family ALWAYS comes first. I hope everyone is fine :)
Chuck a few posts up about music, concerts or Dr Who and your duty is done!

Pink Floyd AND Doctor Who on One of these Days from their Pulse concert.

I recommend playing the whole clip, but if you want to skip straight to the Doctor Who bit then play from around 2:20 - 2:40...

Pink Floyd AND Doctor Who on One of these Days from their Pulse concert.

I recommend playing the whole clip, but if you want to skip straight to the Doctor Who bit then play from around 2:20 - 2:40...

I may have seen it, I’ll check it out tonight 🤙🏻

All good mate, waiting on some biopsies but I think it should all be good.
Wife has never had surgery before (must be nice) so I think that’s made it a bit more difficult for her.
As a kid I always thought I wanted to break a bone and get a cast. Every other kid at school seemed to break an arm at some point. I was so envious.

My cousin had two broken arms at the same time. Did not envy her at all. Though putting stickers on her forehead was great fun.
I've had a Reddit account for long enough to know not to ask any follow up questions.

As a kid I always thought I wanted to break a bone and get a cast. Every other kid at school seemed to break an arm at some point. I was so envious.
My kid has a broken bone currently

8 weeks to heal during which they can't do a bunch of stuff they like

Yeah it looks cool but they're not having fun

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've had many an argument about Australia's snowfields with my European counterparts. We get more snow than Switzerland apparently...but according to euronauts (whom like to believe they know more about a country that they've never been to, and not listen to the person that was born and raised there) we all live in a Mad Max dystopia in the desert with the other 6 people living in the country fending off crocodiles with our pet koalas whilst riding on emu's and Kangaroos.
(I do often lament the decline in education over this side of the world)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Mount Buller Delons vs Baghdad Bombers @ The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back