Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Mount Buller Delons vs Baghdad Bombers @ The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

I've had many an argument about Australia's snowfields with my European counterparts. We get more snow than Switzerland apparently...but according to euronauts (whom like to believe they know more about a country that they've never been to, and not listen to the person that was born and raised there) we all live in a Mad Max dystopia in the desert with the other 6 people living in the country fending off crocodiles with our pet koalas whilst riding on emu's and Kangaroos.
(I do often lament the decline in education over this side of the world)
What about when those pet Koala’s turn into drop bears?

And a very good morning to my fabulous Buller comrades and Salaam Alaikum Bombers!

Foopy and qooty today! What a delightful combination. I might celebrate by having another great combination of bacon and eggs for breakfast.

And then, a little later on, another fantastic combination - Coopers Pale Ale and quaffing.

Whatever you do today, do it with glee.

GAME DAY

It’s amazing what a bit of abuse can do….

IMG_9067.jpeg

So time to get your fat 🤬 off the couch & get into a winning game of Qooty you pack of 🤬 losers 🤬 Baghdad
and I mean we 🤬 start our campaign 🤬 today, so get around me Bombers you useless 🤬

GAMEDAY

Hat Gameday GIF by ACC Network

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Afternoon Bombers, a special hello to KohPhi

Based on form should be an easy win for the Dee’s this week so I expect we’ll probably lose by 100+

Is my old buddy HaroLad still around or is his spot on the list purely symbolic?
tgrs

Went out for a day and the thread doubled in size. Summarise what I missed without posting a YouTube video (please) x

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Mount Buller Delons vs Baghdad Bombers @ The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back