Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Mount Buller Delons vs Baghdad Bombers @ The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd never thought of trying to blame my dislike for eating vegetables on a Doctor Who episode. Pure genius!

Do you know if there was an episode where someone got attacked by dirty dishes?
No but I recon the cybermat had vacuum vibes about it

Poor Sarah Jane.

And there was a great excuse to avoid going near bugs on the same ark just a couple of stories earlier
I’d forgotten that one! Real Kafka vibes

Which ones? The Golgafrinchans who ended up on Flintlewoodlewix? Or the others?
The others.

Just before they were wiped out by a disease contracted from a particularly dirty telephone.

I'd never thought of trying to blame my dislike for eating vegetables on a Doctor Who episode. Pure genius!

Do you know if there was an episode where someone got attacked by dirty dishes?
I believe it was the episode after everyone folded their clothes and put them away nicely!

I believe it was the episode after everyone folded their clothes and put them away nicely!
Ahh yes, one of those lost Colin Baker episodes; Dr Who and the Polite Hired Help.

Ahh yes, one of those lost Colin Baker episodes; Dr Who and the Polite Hired Help.
I was thinking more Peter Davison. But now I think about it again, I'm pretty sure Colin Baker tried to strangle one of his companions because she didn't iron the clothes before she folded them. Or was that for being American?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry for the absence fellas. Have been at home with my wife who had surgery plus my mother in law is over from Jamaica. Haven’t had much chance to get into the bombers yet.
No probs, family ALWAYS comes first. I hope everyone is fine :)
Chuck a few posts up about music, concerts or Dr Who and your duty is done!

I was thinking more Peter Davison. But now I think about it again, I'm pretty sure Colin Baker tried to strangle one of his companions because she didn't iron the clothes before she folded them. Or was that for being American?
It was during the BBC scriptwriters strike in the mid 80s and they got the Coddington Women's Institute Amateur Dramatic Society to knock up a quick four episode script.

Sorry for the absence fellas. Have been at home with my wife who had surgery plus my mother in law is over from Jamaica. Haven’t had much chance to get into the bombers yet.
Oh dear! Hope all is well with the surgery recovery.

Wosh, this is a guilt trip only a mother could give 😂
And it's working a treat!!

GIF by Giphy QA

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Mount Buller Delons vs Baghdad Bombers @ The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back