Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Mount Buller Delons vs Baghdad Bombers @ The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

moginie are 2 minute noodles and cup a soup pizzazz enough for lunch? I did add some peas and corn and chilli to the noodles to jazz them up.
Of course it is! Pizzazz is what you make it. Did you enjoy it? That's the main thing.

Peas, corn and chilli to 2 minute noodles definitely gets the moginie stamp of approval. Probably kept me alive in times of very little money.

Of course it is! Pizzazz is what you make it. Did you enjoy it? That's the main thing.

Peas, corn and chilli to 2 minute noodles definitely gets the moginie stamp of approval. Probably kept me alive in times of very little money.
The number of university degrees obtained in this country based on Mi Goreng Noodles being the main source of nutrients would be astoundingly high.

The number of university degrees obtained in this country based on Mi Goreng Noodles being the main source of nutrients would be astoundingly high.
Yes. That and the indefatigable cheese on toast.

Yes. That and the indefatigable cheese on toast.
Yet always managed to have a crisp $20 note in the back pocket for final drinks!

Afternoon, my sister is house/dogsitting a pug for a month and I swear it’s the ugliest, neediest smelliest thing I’ve ever seen. It’s also really fat because it’s owner spoils it rotten with people leftovers. The kids of course think it's absolutely adorable.
Pugs will eat anything and will just keep eating if you leave food in their bowl.

We left ours with a petsitter for 10 days when we went on our road trip through Nevada, Utah, and Arizona. We gave her food and snacks separated into daily serves and a full bag of dry food of which a scoop is added to her morning and evening meals.
The petsitter must have just poured the dry food into the food bowl and kept adding to it. It usually takes ut three moths to go through the pack of dry food and she'd nearly finished the entire bag in 10 days. The pug gained more than 10% of her body weight. Pretty much the equivalent of a human going from 80kg to 90kg in 10 days.

We won't be using that petsitter again.

The signal fires aren't working? Darn.
Bill Murray Yes GIF by Filmin

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I seem to be away at the moment and thus unable to respond to your conversation.

May I suggest that you contact another moderator on the forum in question? Otherwise contact one of our Admins or Super Moderators:

Chief
Gralin
Messenger
Mike
Wosh

Sorry for the inconvenience,
manangatang

You'd never believe it but the amount of plotting and rorting going on behind the scenes to try and make us fail is astounding.

That's when via interpretive dance we tell them about THE ENGINE ROOM

elaine benes dancing GIF by HULU

You'd never believe it but the amount of plotting and rorting going on behind the scenes to try and make us fail is astounding.

That's when via interpretive dance we tell them about THE ENGINE ROOM

elaine benes dancing GIF by HULU
Going to be firing on ALL CYLINDERS Sunday

Pugs will eat anything and will just keep eating if you leave food in their bowl.

We left ours with a petsitter for 10 days when we went on our road trip through Nevada, Utah, and Arizona. We gave her food and snacks separated into daily serves and a full bag of dry food of which a scoop is added to her morning and evening meals.
The petsitter must have just poured the dry food into the food bowl and kept adding to it. It usually takes ut three moths to go through the pack of dry food and she'd nearly finished the entire bag in 10 days. The pug gained more than 10% of her body weight. Pretty much the equivalent of a human going from 80kg to 90kg in 10 days.

They do literally eat anything
My old pug went through a pair or two of headphones each week used to drive me up the wall, into debt and seriously question how much earwax I was creating

Yeah my sister is giving it tough love, a scoop in the morning and a scoop at night…the dog is going to whinge and dob her in big time when the owner gets back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Mount Buller Delons vs Baghdad Bombers @ The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back