Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Ophidian Old Boys v Coney Island Warriors @ Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Breaking Olympic Games GIF by NBC Olympics
It's about time I entered the chat. Work can go suck a **** today. I've been it's bitch all week.
Goddammit. The second I post that I get a meeting invite for 10. FML.
You had a good run.

Apparently the world’s most liveable city is Vienna. This means nothing to me.
Who would have thought you would post just to boost your post count

Apparently the world’s most liveable city is Vienna. This means nothing to me.
It's wonderful. They have spring water straight from the Alps into the taps. Homes businesses etc. So nice.
And who doesn't like some good cobblestones and baroque architecture eh?

Ok, the shnitzels are a little, um different to what we are used to.

images-64.jpeg

See how the breadcrumb coating puffs up and away from the veal? And they are very plain. Don't come with gravy. The kiffler potatoes however, are delicious!😄

It's wonderful. They have spring water straight from the Alps into the taps. Homes businesses etc. So nice.

View attachment 2080683

See how the breadcrumb coating puffs up and away from the veal? And they are very plain. Don't come with gravy. The kiffler potatoes however, are delicious!😄
I could smash that right now. Get in my belly

View attachment 2080683

right, schnitty for lunch plus also beer

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That won’t be my lunch but will probably be my exact dinner. Heading to a beer launch at Tallboy & Moose after work.
"Tallboy & Moose" sounds like a Rap duo.

Who would have thought you would post just to boost your post count
I post to share light with everyone. Numbers are a fool's errand, and to prove their lack of value I shall place my next post in this one.

View attachment 2080683

...nope, still means nothing to me.

jk, I enjoyed Vienna. Remember eating a wiener schnitzel there the size of my head, washed down with some sort of lager or pilsner or something like that. Also bought a lovely pair of woolen socks.

That won’t be my lunch but will probably be my exact dinner. Heading to a beer launch at Tallboy & Moose after work.
IPA comp winner thing? Damn I should have come down for that!

There's gunna be an Oktoberfest thing 12 October. That's always a heap of fun
Ooh I just found my Oktoberfest hat too! You may remember it from such Oktoberfests like Munich, Melbourne and Mornington.

IMG_0570.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Ophidian Old Boys v Coney Island Warriors @ Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back