Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 5 - East Side Hawks v Roys FFC @ The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello, Roys. 🥂

Are you guys going through a crisis? Are you the Roys or the Gorillas?
Name changes seem to be frowned upon in the Qooty world.
Roys FFC, a bastardisation of the acronym R.O.I. Nickname Gorillas.

Thirteen reasons Tarks left the Furies. Number seven will shock you!
Don't forget to state "without further ado" before you start to reel them off. Oh and pronounce "ado" as "adieu".

And describe ... everything with ... infuritating pauses ... between every ... two words.

The most important thing about the information you are sharing with us, is of course not the information, but you.

Would the Hawks realise that they are opposed to the premier ruck in the league and I will be providing the on ballers with a constant supply of leather so saving any leatheritis suffers from worsening their condition

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am going out for breakfast to a place that has raspberry jam which is much better than strawberry jam

I’m at Clarke’s Pies for brekky. Had a couple of stressful days with my goat. But he’s on the mend.

Standing up on his own now and eating. My blood pressure was over 160 the other day. Got to keep the Mortlake Cricket Club president going

Attachments

• IMG_4908.jpeg
    IMG_4908.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 2
Another week to get dragged

Sarcastic Season 9 GIF by The Office

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 5 - East Side Hawks v Roys FFC @ The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back