Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 5 - East Side Hawks v Roys FFC @ The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Depends on the budget. We have Ed_Gein and _Mike_ negotiating with sponsors as we speak. The options on the table are those straw huts with a slide straight into the sea in Goa, first-class flights, all-inclusive soom service and spa treatment........ or egg and beans with a cup of instant coffee flavoured chudshake at Wanky Cafe on Brunswick St.
What options!!

Great News Lol GIF by NBC

I’m a little concerned about going somewhere with Ed Gein, though. 🤔

No door handles? :eek:

I’m doing well. Brain scan I had came back all clear but have an appointment though with the balance clinic 2 days before Iron Maiden.

Had a stressful day yesterday with one of my goats. Found him collapsed, had worm infection. Poor bastard.

How have you been mate?
Nope, no door handles. Weird, but I certainly understand why. 🤔

Aw, poor goat! Trip to the vet and meds! Sounds like us humans. 🫤

Glad things scanned well for you. 👍 I’m still testing/scan/ultrasound…
Going to therapy. Have you tried using a stick for walking? It helps some with the balance.
Tell them you need fixed for the concert.

Shaun The Sheep Smile GIF by Aardman Animations

He'll break the police car with headbutts first.
Yeah, goats are grumpy. We were giving one treats in Amish country; but, apparently not fast enough. He was head butting the fence between treats!

They have creepy pupils.

Nope, no door handles. Weird, but I certainly understand why. 🤔

Aw, poor goat! Trip to the vet and meds! Sounds like us humans. 🫤

Glad things scanned well for you. 👍 I’m still testing/scan/ultrasound…
Going to therapy. Have you tried using a stick for walking? It helps some with the balance.
Tell them you need fixed for the concert.

Shaun The Sheep Smile GIF by Aardman Animations
Yeah I generally bring a stick with me for concerts and ask venue’s to use their lifts. Rod Laver I should be fine though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dear Roys,

I have not received any royalties from my creation, the might "CHUDshake" for several seasons. Please rectify this upon your arrival at the Eyrie.

Thank U Reaction GIF by The Office
We trusted _Mike_ to set up a slush fund to cover royalties, only to find out out he used the funds to develop actual slush.

Hey Strigoi I cooked lamb chops for tea. A bit of garlic and some stuffed mushrooms which is what the Hawks will be!!

Stuffed!

View attachment 2086685
Sounds good, except for the mushrooms. 👍
Don’t let the fluff fool you. Lean, mean fighting machine under all of that.

IMG_0419.gif

Sounds good, except for the mushrooms. 👍
Don’t let the fluff fool you. Lean, mean fighting machine under all of that.

View attachment 2086911
God I hope you are.

I think we need to start using a little more physical intimidation when it comes to actually winning. Strigs, how good are you at bare knuckle boxing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 5 - East Side Hawks v Roys FFC @ The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back