Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 5 - Fighting Furies v Ophidian Old Boys @ rfctigerarmy’s Hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Furies, have I found the perfect American GF for those of you who swing that way...

View attachment 2086078

• Won her dirt track race in a Chrysler PT Cruiser.
  • Number 69!
  • X months pregnant!
  • Smoking her 10th celebratory Winston since winning.

MERICA! USA USA!

(and because I love gatecrashing attention, hi there Strigoi and Bonz)

My double sawbuck says she's got a beer in the hand she's hiding...

Bud Light, depending on her opinion of marketing to transsexuals.
I mean, if you can’t find a dad, find a mum that might have been a dad… nttawwt

Don't know how much press this got outside the US, but I'm referring to:

U-toob and all the goss invades everywhere

Been having a laugh at Harley-Davidson-I mean who could pick a better company to have a woke CEO

Very impressed with Riley Gaines - A good figurehead to bring some reason and sense.

And we had the same thing with Rip Curl ( Iconic surf Brand), Had a inspirational Surfer (shark took arm when 16), she kept competing and was Womans figurehead for Rip Curl-replaced by a trans Surfer (TO sell womans surfwear ?)- not quite all of the story/true, but Rip Curl backtracked after a day or so.

I just hate the fact they are diminishing woman and there rights-for a very small minority-can't they just support Trans without hurting so many others ?

U-toob and all the goss invades everywhere

Been having a laugh at Harley-Davidson-I mean who could pick a better company to have a woke CEO

Very impressed with Riley Gaines - A good figurehead to bring some reason and sense.

And we had the same thing with Rip Curl ( Iconic surf Brand), Had a inspirational Surfer (shark took arm), she kept competing and was Womans figurehead for Rip Curl-replaced by a trans Surfer (TO sell womans surfwear ?)- not quite all of the story/true, but Rip Curl backtracked after a day or so.

I just hate the fact they are diminishing woman and there rights-for a very small minority-can't they just support Trans without hurting so many others ?
I'll probably get rapped over the knuckles for not posting Idiocy's, flippancy's and Laughs, but **** em, really pisses me off that subject.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Am I still on the SFA board or have I wandered into some form of 3AW talk back radio comment section.

Surprised Fire GIF

To be fair I’ve walked in on worse.

And I have apologized for that countless times, yet you keep bringing it up.

The only blemish on my Dangerwank record. 7625-1

Am I still on the SFA board or have I wandered into some form of 3AW talk back radio comment section.

This place can be whatever you want, just don’t let it be a Wonders Warriors Bombers Hawks Gumbies match thread

This place can be whatever you want, just don’t let it be a Wonders Warriors Bombers Hawks Gumbies match thread
Don’t forget those good for nothing Furies, vile things they are.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 5 - Fighting Furies v Ophidian Old Boys @ rfctigerarmy’s Hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back