Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 5 - Fighting Furies v Ophidian Old Boys @ rfctigerarmy’s Hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Fear not.

Do you know who has my back?

sante

Arms Emu GIF

I’ll bring my whole crew

emus GIF

Best time of the year. sausageroll has already agreed to trade me his best players for 4th round picks

Don't do it sausageroll , I'll offer you Andrew Gaff and future 3rds.

And also a promise of votes for the EKA next season.

1991 - it was a classic more than 10 yrs ago - just saying Wiz

Did I say it wasn’t a classic? Or that my mates and I discovered it and enjoyed it.

Sorry I’m not a thousand years old.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought this was my match thread… :whistle:

Na, this is the 2024/25 off season thread.

St Kilda Titans
Vetranize Scott Pendlebury

Trade pick 67 for Harley Reid
Insert @ coach here to confirm.

An old man died and was delivered to the local mortuary wearing an expensive, expertly tailored black suit.

The mortician asked the deceased’s wife how she would like the body dressed, pointing out that the man does look good in the black suit he is already wearing.

The widow, however, said that she always thought her husband looked his best in blue, and that she wanted him in a blue suit.

She gave the mortician a blank check and said, “I don’t care what it costs, but please have my husband in a blue suit for the viewing.”

The woman returned the next day and to her delight, she found her husband dressed in a gorgeous blue suit with a subtle chalk stripe; the suit fitted him perfectly.

She said to the mortician, “Whatever this cost, I’m very satisfied.. You did an excellent job and I’m very grateful. How much did you spend?”

To her astonishment, the mortician presented her with the blank check, “There’s no charge.”

“No, really, I must compensate you for the cost of that exquisite blue suit,” she said.

“Honestly, ma’am,” the mortician said, “It cost nothing. You see, a deceased gentleman of about your husband’s size was brought in shortly after you left yesterday, and he was wearing an attractive blue suit. I asked his wife if she minded him going to his grave wearing a black suit instead, and she said it made no difference as long as he looked nice. So I just switched the heads.”

Oh god! You a well done kid??

Like let’s kill it dead kinda deal!!

That's me.

I embarrass friends at restaurants. They're all saying to the French waiter, "medium rare", and then all cringe when I say "well done". The waiter is a pro though, and not fazed at all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 5 - Fighting Furies v Ophidian Old Boys @ rfctigerarmy’s Hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back