Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 5 - Fighting Furies v Ophidian Old Boys @ rfctigerarmy’s Hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Na, this is the 2024/25 off season thread.

St Kilda Titans
Vetranize Scott Pendlebury

Trade pick 67 for Harley Reid
Insert @ coach here to confirm.
My god I am keen to delist all the spuds I inherited

That's me.

I embarrass friends at restaurants. They're all saying to the French waiter, "medium rare", and then all cringe when I say "well done". The waiter is a pro though, and not fazed at all.
TIL you are my dad

I’ll bring my whole crew

emus GIF
This is my ANZAC day

That's me.

I embarrass friends at restaurants. They're all saying to the French waiter, "medium rare", and then all cringe when I say "well done". The waiter is a pro though, and not fazed at all.

I've succumbed to peer pressure and gone down to a medium well done.

Was always a charcoaled steak kinda guy.

We are a rare breed.

The irony.

I felt i had a poor game the last day. I do set very high standards for myself after all.

One win from four games wouldn't look good at all. The OOB's are going to win this one no doubt.💪👍

I felt i had a poor game the last day. I do set very high standards for myself after all.

One win from four games wouldn't look good at all. The OOB's are going to win this one no doubt.💪👍

This post sounds like it's very doubtful.

Just accept the L, go buy a steak and cook it how you like, then laugh at the Bombers, Dragons and Wonders, you'll feel much better about yourself.

That's me.

If a man or woman wants their steak well done then just give it to them. God i hate gourmet snobs!

Some well done steak, potatoes and a pint of Guinness would indeed be your stereotypical Irish meal.:laughv1:

This post sounds like it's very doubtful.

Just accept the L, go buy a steak and cook it how you like, then laugh at the Bombers, Dragons and Wonders, you'll feel much better about yourself.
No we won't accept the defeat but we shall continue to laugh at the bums and lowlifes at the Dragons.:laughv1:

No we won't accept the defeat but we shall continue to laugh at the bums and lowlifes at the Dragons.:laughv1:

I can accept that response.

Staring a loss in the face, kinda like Thanos at the end of End Game, the Furies being the Avengers.

Brave.

But yeh, #loldragons

If a man or woman wants their steak well done then just give it to them. God i hate gourmet snobs!

Some well done steak, potatoes and a pint of Guinness would indeed be your stereotypical Irish meal.:laughv1:
Haha! I have zero issue with peeps who have well done steaks but if my meal is waiting bc of yours… then we got issues!! 😜

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can accept that response.

Staring a loss in the face, kinda like Thanos at the end of End Game, the Furies being the Avengers.

Brave.

But yeh, #loldragons
We are the champions after all. We shall not give up our crown without one hell of a fight.

Besides Turbo knows all the secrets behind the Furies. I expect that to be put to good use on Sunday.;)

Haha! I have zero issue with peeps who have well done steaks but if my meal is waiting bc of yours… then we got issues!! 😜
I can go down to medium well but no lower than that i'm afraid.:laughv1:

I can go down to medium well but no lower than that i'm afraid.:laughv1:
That’s fair! I like mine med/rare but I alway order medium when out bc 9 times out of 10 they either over or under cook it so this way it may arrive - just right lol

Did I say it wasn’t a classic? Or that my mates and I discovered it and enjoyed it.

Sorry I’m not a thousand years old.
"Oh gee Wiz, I know you're not a thousand years old—just a hundred and ninety-nine with a really good moisturizer!"

My best guess would be:

Turbooil of turbo.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 5 - Fighting Furies v Ophidian Old Boys @ rfctigerarmy’s Hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back