Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 5 - Fighting Furies v Ophidian Old Boys @ rfctigerarmy’s Hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Wowee.
I am happy with some pink bits, but this is too much even for me, probably even for Tigerturbulance too
I gave this a like but still not sure if that was the appropriate react or what we're even talking about. 🤗

I think you’d be surprised at how cooked that is rather than at how raw it is

As for liking pink bits …. Me too
I think it’s the photo tbh. It’s a very rare medium but the fact it’s this chuck of bloody meat in your face makes you think otherwise!

I bet it would be delish and tender AF

"Oh gee Wiz, I know you're not a thousand years old—just a hundred and ninety-nine with a really good moisturizer!"

My best guess would be:

View attachment 2087201

Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

Inspired by the Olympics Robertio will be riding his bmx through the clouds on the left and jumping over the gap in the bridge. Chances of him making it about the same as Carlton making the finals.

1724281331087.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now we are languishing near the bottom of the ladder its time to shake of the S37 Premiership hangover and get serious.

Great to see the Old Girls myblueroan, FreoGirl, DemurePrincess and Mrs Turbo working on their upper body strength to ensure they can break tackles and the Furies this week!

old girls.jpg

Braklet as Spotswood's Head of Security you need to do something about the number of spectators coming out to watch the Old Boys train, its getting out of control

training public.jpg

Braklet as Spotswood's Head of Security you need to do something about the number of spectators coming out to watch the Old Boys train, its getting out of control

View attachment 2087342
Let the little people come..

Maybe charge an admission fee and stock up on some OOB merch…. squishies… I heard kids love em 😜

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 5 - Fighting Furies v Ophidian Old Boys @ rfctigerarmy’s Hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back